The Rock Johnson is shamelessly jockeying for an MCU role. I'm not mad but it's hilarious.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
20221228-164230.jpg

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I agree with the sentiment of Rock not wanting to take a supporting role. Dude seems like he’d go to Marvel pitching a movie starring some random ass comic character that Feige never intended to do a film for, and attempt to shoehorn them into the X-Men related phase
Marvels just throwing shyt at the wqll so that sounds like its just about the righ idea.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Aint really a good role for the rock in the MCU, unless they give him some obscure character like Gladiator.
ShortHeartyBackswimmer-size_restricted.gif

can't picture him as one of the main x-men or FF4 characters. but hes not one to take a supporting role either, so he would essentially be in the same position as he was with black adam, headlining a d list character and the movie flopping.
beast?

Daps
Aint really a good role for the rock in the MCU, unless they give him some obscure character like Gladiator.
ShortHeartyBackswimmer-size_restricted.gif

can't picture him as one of the main x-men or FF4 characters. but hes not one to take a supporting role either, so he would essentially be in the same position as he was with black adam, headlining a d list character and the movie flopping.
I could actually see him being the Thing (but no way his ego or pride would let him be that supporting role, especially for a character that looks like that)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I could actually see him being the Thing (but no way his ego or pride would let him be that supporting role, especially for a character that looks like that)
Yep, exactly. i initially thought Namor would be a good choice, but they already casted him, and low key people would think its even more of a carbon copy of aquaman getting another samoan or whatever to play a sea god.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Honestly I could see Rock playing a pretty good Apocalypse. Only problem is that the character is an overly prideful survival of the fittest super powerful bad guy who’s a hero to his chosen people while a villain to most and he’s from a middle eastern country. We all just saw how that type of character worked out for Rock :mjlol: