The reveal of Robert Downey Jr as Doctor Doom.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Feige fukked up before Black Widow when he said there was no 10 year arc planned for the next saga. He just let these weirdos write the stories they wanted to write using loose interpretations of the characters with no true vision of where they were headed. Now dis eys in the red and they're trying to recapture the magic with what worked but is it to late

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Supposedly he's gonna be Viktor Von Doom, I guess it's on par with Chris Evans being the Torch and Cap. Or Ryan Reynolds playing 2 versions of Deadpool and being in Blade Trinity.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
They’re gonna reduce Doom, who’s on par with Magneto as the best villain in marvel, down to a fukking multiverse clone?

Amazing.
This. I'm happy to have RDJ back in the fold, but not like this. Doom is a villain that deserves to be treated with a certain gravitas, not as some multi-versal parlor trick. The Russo Bros. are on board though, so maybe they can make this work...

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After Endgame the movies weren't hitting like that anymore. They're bringing RDJ back bc he was their cashcow. Wouldn't be surprised if we see Chris Evans make an appearance somewhere down the line.
you didn't see deadpool huh? :russ:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why can’t Dr Doom be who he is supposed to be. They feel they fukked up so bad killing off everyone that now they bringing evil variants.

I hope we get a legit Dr Doom some day.

Exactly,just give us X-Men and lets move on:francis:

Couldve easily casted a new Iron Man and a new Dr Doom by now if they werent dragging their feet.

So Tony stark has been Iron Man,Uncle Ben and now Dr Doom:gucci:?