The reveal of Robert Downey Jr as Doctor Doom.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
seems kinda desperate

but im not opposed to it
According to some rumor mill, I heard that RDJ originally tried out to play Dr. Doom in the original F4. There's a rumor that there's multiple variants of Doom. RDJs Doom will possibly be in the new F4 from their universe brought into Doom wars before we meet all the different variants of Dooms and Victor. This actually makes way more sense. Originally there were multiple Kangs but it will be replaced with Dooms.

There's an F4 trailer either out there or on its way.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Nah, wrong lawyer. There was apparently ways to argue self defense that could have avoided the guilty judgement. It was that that cost him everything. Get beyond the trial not guilty on any charges and cake up.
It’s sad too cuz Disney was waiting to see what was going to happen. I believe they would’ve worked with him if he was found innocent

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This multiverse shyt is one of the reasons Marvel's popularity has waned. None of this shyt means anything.....everything can be explained by "yeah breh is from an alternative dimension :yeshrug: "

shyt is dumb. Just cause they do that in the comics doesn't mean it works for movies.

Marvel was losing steam. People haven’t been excited by marvel like this in a min

Endgame was the end of an era. Really glad I got to enjoy the Marvel Universe roller coaster ride. Nothing is topping that epic, historic run.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
This multiverse shyt is one of the reasons Marvel's popularity has waned.
The multiverse shyt is literally whats been most successful for them since Endgame. Multiverse of Madness, Spiderman, Loki S1 and S2, and now Deadpool just set a record with over 200m this weekend for an R rated movie breh.

I think you are seeing what you want to see here.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
15 years?

The mcu current iteration is “ending”after secret wars

This is the blowoff for all the previous 20 years

The marvel we all want will not come to fruition until after secret wars. This is the only way to make doom matter with such few movies left.

Same reason they gave hugh jackman the bag. They cant recast wolverine rn. They gotta wait for a complete recast.

This post secret wars will be the reset

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The multiverse shyt is literally whats been most successful for them since Endgame. Multiverse of Madness, Spiderman, Loki S1 and S2, and now Deadpool just set a record with over 200m this weekend for an R rated movie breh.

Na he right, multiverse was trash and Deadpool flopping

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

A couple FOX characters in Deadpool and Wolverine made it happen... Feige ain't have shyt to do with that movie :russ: