The reveal of Robert Downey Jr as Doctor Doom.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
the only connection i can put together is imfamous iron man

9g6J12a.jpeg

but that was doom in the end so i dont think so

many stark when he had the gems he fukked around in time and did some shyt in latveria in the past and this doom is a relative of starks
Not a comic book guy, but love the movies.

I immediately thought when I heard about it that maybe they picked RDJ and wuth the help of a bit of cgi, leave it so that RDJ as iron man got caught in a timeline and had a kid :yeshrug:

I've seen actors play their son, but still think its corny to pass up on so many ppl to give him another bag.

I would have been cool with Michael B Jordan, omari hardwick or densel's son to replace

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Actually people were saying that they shouldn't recast T'Challa and Disney didn't.
fact and it would've as well received as this is right now.
People are trashing this as a bad idea while at the same time acting like they made a mistake not doing the same thing

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This. I'm happy to have RDJ back in the fold, but not like this. Doom is a villain that deserves to be treated with a certain gravitas, not as some multi-versal parlor trick. The Russo Bros. are on board though, so maybe they can make this work...
Doom himself would be LIVID

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The multiverse shyt is literally whats been most successful for them since Endgame. Multiverse of Madness, Spiderman, Loki S1 and S2, and now Deadpool just set a record with over 200m this weekend for an R rated movie breh.

I think you are seeing what you want to see here.
That movie is successful strictly because of Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine and Deadpool on screen, not because of this Multiverse shyt

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Actually people were saying that they shouldn't recast T'Challa and Disney didn't.

Naw.

Let's NOT do that.

Any talk of a recast was SHOT DOWN by clowns on here when there was a big thread about a possible recast.

Now Disney have Harrison Ford playing General Ross who was played by William Hurt who passed.

Now Disney have gone a step further and have RDJ playing ANOTHER damn character.

Disney played y'all AGAIN!

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Naw.

Let's NOT do that.

Any talk of a recast was SHOT DOWN by clowns on here when there was a big thread about a possible recast.

Now Disney have Harrison Ford playing General Ross who was played by William Hurt who passed.

Now Disney have gone a step further and have RDJ playing ANOTHER damn character.

Disney played y'all AGAIN!
When did General Ross have huge cultural impact? Or was a beloved character?

Also, there's a multiversal reason, in two different stories, about why Iron Man could be Doom. So there's actual canon backing for this decision.

Frankly, I don't give a shyt who plays Doom. Definitely don't care about General Ross. So I'm good.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Man I don't watch none of these superhero movies but this like if Omari Hardwick came back and played a Ghost variant for the sole purpose of fan service. :pachaha: