Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
well you see what happened to dvd's and blu ray

Streaming a game is not the same as streaming a film

The amount of processing power and the speed of internet you need isn't capable right now

Input lag and latency is through the roof right now with streaming games

And many people still want to own their games

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The Internet did not kill anything. A lot of old school stores like Jc penny and Macy's & Sears don't sale shyt that people want.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
The amount of processing power and the speed of internet you need isn't capable right now

indeed

but remember just a few years ago we was dealing with slow internet service
you've been warned barnett your gaming days are about to go stream :ufdup:

rep me when they do :blessed::lolbron:

Neguinha

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
United States (USA)
Isn't the economy a service economy that is built on retail jobs? So if the factories ain't coming back, and retail is dying then what will be the backbone of the US economy then? :jbhmm:Looks like the decline of America is on full force.
Nah. Small businesses are more beneficial to the American economy that these exploitative retailers. They won't be missed over here.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Lol

Driverless cars will rob those jobs
They already have. We have robots in the plant that deliver parts straight to the line. Material drivers are pissed about it. In another area the robots slide underneath the car and raise the chassis to mate it to the car, and the team members just bolt everything together. Chassis installed on the car in mere seconds :wow:.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Honestly after working in Carsons for almost two years I don't fukk with the mall too much. I walk in and am ready to leave. I've been shopping for my clothes online for a few years, but as previously stated you can't tell if a size fits better than another when your not trying on things. (Hell I had a battle trying to buy a corset online & was successful when I went to a store to try one on. I learned I was two sizes off!! ) Amazon & other logistics companys are eating. Everybody eats when you're in logistics.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
definitely see a lot of wypipo in there shopping
a lot of Amy's and Emily's

being black i just don't know where to shop anymore
European clothes is just not our thing.
I try to find black e commerace goods but some stuff they have on their shirts I'm like :stopitslime: but I found one that was called melanin something. They sell t shirts so Ima go check it out.

I prefer to wear dresses bc I just have to find shoes to match and I'm good. Plus it's more feminine.