The Rematch: #1 Alabama Crimson Tide vs #3 Georgia Bulldogs (College Football National Championship)

Who wins the National Championship?

• Alabama

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Georgia

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Breh I got neg by a sec breh for saying CFB need ND,scUM,trash azz USC,Texas,Miami and FSU all good at the same time for people outside the south east to care again :yeshrug: every league and CBB need the big market or major school to be good for people to care can you imagine the ratings a scUM vs Notre Dame national championship would get :wow:

Every team you mentioned outside of Texas was in position to play for a National Championship in the past decade (obviously FSU won one) but couldn’t get out of their own way.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Breh I got neg by a sec breh for saying CFB need ND,scUM,trash azz USC,Texas,Miami and FSU all good at the same time for people outside the south east to care again :yeshrug: every league and CBB need the big market or major school to be good for people to care can you imagine the ratings a scUM vs Notre Dame national championship would get :wow:

Notre Dame v SC would be crazy

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
of the one loss or less teams; games that would've been more interesting

Michigan vs. Bama
Michigan vs Georgia
Cincinatti vs anyone
ND vs. Michigan
ND vs. Bama
ND vs. Georgia

Bama vs. Georgia is an earned and deserved game, thats not my point, but its same old same. You are acting like I'm saying the two teams didn't deserve it. I'm saying it would've been more interesting if someone else won their way in.

I would’ve liked to have beaten Bama in the SECCG too but it is what it is. Compelling isn’t the same as the best game. I want the best game, fukk a storyline :yeshrug:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I would’ve liked to have beaten Bama in the SECCG too but it is what it is. Compelling isn’t the same as the best game. I want the best game, fukk a storyline :yeshrug:
me too unless the game doesn't involve michigan and i've watched the game 5 times already

good luck

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Every team you mentioned outside of Texas was in position to play for a National Championship in the past decade (obviously FSU won one) but couldn’t get out of their own way.
I meant if everyone of those teams was great like the late 80s early 90s FSU,Miami,bama,ND,USC,scUM and Nebraska was all title contenders between the late 80s and early 90s at that time the causal fan gets bored of the same 2 or 3 teams every year

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Mediocre program :russ: ND has won 10+ games every year for the last 5 years but ND is mediocre :mjlol: I will be the first one to admit we are not on bama,UGA,Ohio state and Clemson level but we are definitely a tier 2 problem with Oklahoma, Michigan,LSU and Oregon ND need to recruit better at the QB position and recruit better skill players but I will not call a program not won 10+ games almost every year mediocre

That means jack shyt in college football. ND plays scrubs. It's not hard to win 10 games playing the likes of Virginia and whatever the hell USC has been.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Same as the last game IDK how Bama will do it. And they shouldn't do it. But they will do it :yeshrug: