The Rematch: #1 Alabama Crimson Tide vs #3 Georgia Bulldogs (College Football National Championship)

Who wins the National Championship?

• Alabama

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Georgia

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Due for a win over Bama the same way Michigan was due against y'all. But I don't see Bama playing the flu excuse, or their defense being scared to tackle, o line getting blown up, coaches coming out with a trash gameplay... So it might not work out for Georgia.
We’ve beaten Bama more recently than uga. This shyt is over. Oh and don’t talk to me about excuses after scUM pulled that covid bullshyt last year :usure:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Congrats Alabama
full

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Kinda tired of this matchup at this point. The first one was :banderas:

The second one :leon:

We on part gahdamn 10 now it feels like:aicmon:

Modern day 1960s Celtics/Lakers rivalry I guess. Charge it to the game:yeshrug:

broller

Veteran
Daps
I think Georgia finally does it. Their pass rush is going to play better this time..

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The Braves finally brought Georgia a title so the Bulldogs can tank on Monday if they choose to. For one night only, they get a pass. :troll:

But seriously, it's wild how a team can beat another team in a conference title game, then a month later, face them again in the national title game. We already proved we're better, what's a rematch going to do for you? :yeshrug:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
of the one loss or less teams; games that would've been more interesting

Michigan vs. Bama
Michigan vs Georgia
Cincinatti vs anyone
ND vs. Michigan
ND vs. Bama
ND vs. Georgia

Bama vs. Georgia is an earned and deserved game, thats not my point, but its same old same. You are acting like I'm saying the two teams didn't deserve it. I'm saying it would've been more interesting if someone else won their way in.

I don't want to see ND every again tbh... They're a mediocre program skating by on legacy. They haven't won a major bowl game since before the BCS.

Notre Dame still hasn’t won a major bowl game since before the BCS era began - Sports Illustrated

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
So Bill O’Brien is flirting with Jags, either he’s gonna do like Sark and call the game of his life or he’s gonna fukk up.

broller

Veteran
Daps
The Braves finally brought Georgia a title so the Bulldogs can tank on Monday if they choose to. For one night only, they get a pass. :troll:

But seriously, it's wild how a team can beat another team in a conference title game, then a month later, face them again in the national title game. We already proved we're better, what's a rematch going to do for you? :yeshrug:

LSU fans wish that rematches didn't happen either haha.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734