The Rematch: #1 Alabama Crimson Tide vs #3 Georgia Bulldogs (College Football National Championship)

Who wins the National Championship?

• Alabama

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Georgia

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
He doesn't have to.
That defense can do it.
Kirby gon have em playing better this time
I get yall in your I don’t wanna be overconfident mode. Truth is the Cincy game probably will have been more competitive.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think GA can win if they make the game ugly, under 20 pts, grind it out, 3 yds & a cloud of dust

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I don't want to see ND every again tbh... They're a mediocre program skating by on legacy. They haven't won a major bowl game since before the BCS.

Notre Dame still hasn’t won a major bowl game since before the BCS era began - Sports Illustrated
Mediocre program :russ: ND has won 10+ games every year for the last 5 years but ND is mediocre :mjlol: I will be the first one to admit we are not on bama,UGA,Ohio state and Clemson level but we are definitely a tier 2 problem with Oklahoma, Michigan,LSU and Oregon ND need to recruit better at the QB position and recruit better skill players but I will not call a program not won 10+ games almost every year mediocre

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Stinson Bennett ain’t winning no natty breh. Nothing to be nervous about. We’ve seen this story before.

If we can turn the game into a shootout, then nah he can’t win them a title, he’s thrown 5 picks against Bama in the past two seasons, shootout favors Alabama, low scoring defensive battle favors UGA.

One thing I think is interesting is that in every Bama/UGA game in the Kirby era, UGA has gotten out to a lead in every game

2017: 13-0
2018: 28-14
2020: 14-7
2021: 10-0

I would love to see us reverse that trend and get out to a big lead on Monday and see how UGA responds, I think there’s a chance JT could play in that scenario but it could backfire because JT has barely played all year.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Outside of SEC country it’s just not an attractive game, Alabama/Michigan would’ve had insane hype though.

I meant who else could you put together and make it a good game tho? It's gonna be like this for the foreseeable future. There only gonna be about 2 steady competitors and the odd team that plays above expectations so I guess it's just fatigue. There's no way to fix it that I can think of. Bowl games mean nothing, and the past few years it's been Bama, Georgia, Clemson and whoever else showed up. It's like watching Seinfeld reruns :heh:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I hardly see any promotion for this game. It's been all NBA and the final week of the NFL season.
Breh I got neg by a sec breh for saying CFB need ND,scUM,trash azz USC,Texas,Miami and FSU all good at the same time for people outside the south east to care again :yeshrug: every league and CBB need the big market or major school to be good for people to care can you imagine the ratings a scUM vs Notre Dame national championship would get :wow:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
easy when you play a hoe ass schedule and are too scared to join a conference.

Nobody respects ND; you're BYU with better helmets :francis:
If ND was in the weak azz big ten the championship game would be Ohio state vs ND damn near every year :russ: the bottom of the big ten fukking sucks Nebraska :trash: Illinois:trash:maryland :trash: Rutgers :trash: Indiana:trash:
You weak azz niqqas won one big ten championship and y'all on cloud 9 :russ:i can't week 2 from now when harbaugh leave scUM to coach the bears :wow:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Bama. Know better than to trust Georgia football teams in championship games at this point.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Breh I got neg by a sec breh for saying CFB need ND,scUM,trash azz USC,Texas,Miami and FSU all good at the same time for people outside the south east to care again :yeshrug: every league and CBB need the big market or major school to be good for people to care can you imagine the ratings a scUM vs Notre Dame national championship would get :wow:

It's true, nobody cares, and I'm surrounded by Bama fans and one of them literally told me I was gonna go but I went the past 2 years, maybe I'll go back after we haven't been in a while but I think it's just fatigue. They need a full fledged playoff like division 2. That way bowls will mean something and there's a chance one of these teams might slip up and bring some excitement to this.