The Rematch: #1 Alabama Crimson Tide vs #3 Georgia Bulldogs (College Football National Championship)

Who wins the National Championship?

• Alabama

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Georgia

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
if :unimpressed: was a game

really wish michigan was built for it because Michigan / Bama would've been 1000x more compelling

Ed you’re good peoples but what would’ve made it more compelling? Because it’s a matchup we hadn’t seen before? Y’all got skull drugged by us, do you think it would’ve ended up differently vs Bama?

And BTW, UGA & Bama are clearly the two best teams in football. It’s the best possible matchup for a natty that you were gonna get

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Ed you’re good peoples but what would’ve made it more compelling? Because it’s a matchup we hadn’t seen before? Y’all got skull drugged by us, do you think it would’ve ended up differently vs Bama?

And BTW, UGA & Bama are clearly the two best teams in football. It’s the best possible matchup for a natty that you were gonna get
in my scenario michigan doesn't get "skull drugged" (wtf does that even mean) by Georgia so thats a moot point. And because WE HAVE SEEN GEORGIA VS ALABAMA 5 TIMES. NOBODY is hyped about this match outside of your two fanbases and vegas MAYBE. Its the LEAST compelling match possible.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
in my scenario michigan doesn't get "skull drugged" (wtf does that even mean) by Georgia so thats a moot point. And because WE HAVE SEEN GEORGIA VS ALABAMA 5 TIMES. NOBODY is hyped about this match outside of your two fanbases and vegas MAYBE. Its the LEAST compelling match possible.

Skull drugged literally means “to be drug (dragged) by one’s skull, typically through the nasal cavity” :dwillhuh:

And who cares if y’all seen this matchup before, these the best two teams breh

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
of the one loss or less teams; games that would've been more interesting

Michigan vs. Bama
Michigan vs Georgia
Cincinatti vs anyone
ND vs. Michigan
ND vs. Bama
ND vs. Georgia

Bama vs. Georgia is an earned and deserved game, thats not my point, but its same old same. You are acting like I'm saying the two teams didn't deserve it. I'm saying it would've been more interesting if someone else won their way in.

Last edited:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Bama would have a harder time with OSU.....At the end of the day it's Bryce Young>Whatever the GA cac is

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Just cause it’s been since 1980 doesn’t mean their due for one. Hell the last scUM full one was 1948. Now that’s due for one right there :mjlol:

Due for a win over Bama the same way Michigan was due against y'all. But I don't see Bama playing the flu excuse, or their defense being scared to tackle, o line getting blown up, coaches coming out with a trash gameplay... So it might not work out for Georgia.

Last edited: