The Rehearsal By Nathan Fielder HBO

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
this show must be employing half the city with the amount of rehearsals of rehearsals going on :mjlol:
not really, shyt half of them people didn't even live in the city

I RARELY watch shows that I've worked on (barring stranger things) but did yall get to see "The Nightowl" in this show yet :ohhh:? I won't spoil i'm just curious as to what they kept

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
not really, shyt half of them people didn't even live in the city

I RARELY watch shows that I've worked on (barring stranger things) but did yall get to see "The Nightowl" in this show yet :ohhh:? I won't spoil i'm just curious as to what they kept
No not yet. Last ep was Angela in the house and him Rehearsing being one of the actors he gave the Fielder method to. lol

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
This show gets one star off for having the Angela story be more than one episode...bytch is annoying and stupid.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
It's a mixed bag, i actually worked on this show back late last year. They filmed most of it in Portland and went down to LA for a couple weeks towards the end.

It's not scripted, the people in it just dont have a full idea of what the show is, Nathan and the producers would make up some shyt (that was easy enough for everyone else to play along with) to tell the people acting, then we'd do something completely different so we got a real reaction out of them, when you're doing a show like this you only need Nathan/Producers/ the people babysitting the actors to really be locked in to the lies/truth :manny:

There were SO many times we just straight up had to hide from the actors before the walked in thr building (replica bar and raising cane for instance) :mjlol: like 60 people off camera just hiding behind a wall, hiding in trailers outside peoples houses etc. The shyt was silly tbh. Just had to keep convos with the actors super light just in case they were trying to figure out some shyt.

Going out to that house in the woods every day was dope i cant fron't :whew: eatin lunch/smokin weed in the garden while 20 people are packed in that musty ass camera room snooping on that woman :dead:

Without giving too much info. What worked/role did you play in making this show

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Without giving too much info. What worked/role did you play in making this show
imma leave it at production, this show in particular was shot kinda of weirdly since it's a Borat-styled format that's supposed to look like reality so i don't wanna break anyone's immersion.

AND im not having no weirdos just calling me by my government name in here :ufdup: no offense of course I just don't play online like that

Just know:
We set up the area they're gonna be in and just clear out once it's time for Nathan to work these people

they didn't really know what the show was or how many people were working on it.

Angela is in fact, a bozo

If they DON'T show this NightOwl guy imma die laughing cuz that was one of the more absurd situations I saw there

Nathan is chill and loves his cotdamn cats

Last edited:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
imma leave it at production, this show in particular was shot kinda of weirdly since it's a Borat-styled format that's supposed to look like reality so i don't wanna break anyone's immersion.

AND im not having no weirdos just calling me by my government name in here :ufdup: no offense of course I just don't play online like that

Just know:
We set up the area they're gonna be in and just clear out once it's time for Nathan to work these people

they didn't really know what the show was or how many people were working on it.

Angela is in fact, a bozo

If they DON'T show this NightOwl guy imma die laughing cuz that was one of the more absurd situations I saw there

Nathan is chill and loves his cotdamn cats

:dead:

I hope you can drop some more info when the season wraps up. I agree, the night owl was fukking hilarious, and I remember laughing pretty hard when he was talking about the government tracking bigfoot or whatever.:mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:dead:

I hope you can drop some more info when the season wraps up. I agree, the night owl was fukking hilarious, and I remember laughing pretty hard when he was talking about the government tracking bigfoot or whatever.:mjlol:
The baby swaps were real and fukking hilarious/crazy to see

I would not let this chick watch over a bag of laundry let alone my child :wow:

Last edited:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that we have someone who participated in the show involved admitting how insane all these scenarios are, let's make sure we get everyone possible onboard to appreciate the supreme level of batshyt nonsense we're witnessing and fully enjoy the crazy as we're not likely to see it ever again.