The Rehearsal By Nathan Fielder HBO

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Latest rehearsal took an unexpected turn :leon:. Never had Raising Cane's but I hear that it's good.

Helping grandpa find his buried gold :skip:

The child actor swapping is always :mjlol:to me.
Canes is aight, limited menu. Toast is fire, id pick zaxbys over canes anyday though

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Nathan Fielder shows are the only reality shows I would watch. He always doubles down, triples down and puts all the production money into a simple silly idea.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I felt like they probably should have saved the having a child episodes for the end of the season, cause at least the first episode was a real situation. This episode is basically a hypothetical cause the lady isn’t pregnant and doesn’t have a man so it’s not like she’s having a kid anytime soon. I liked the first episode and now with 2/3 it almost feels like a different type of show. Especially if they are spending 2-3 episodes on one thing. But this show did lead me to Nathan for You which is funny
I don’t think that bytch getting a man anytime soon either, her expectations are wild and she’s insane. Kevin Samuels rip would’ve had a field day with this hoe

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Rewatching Nathan for You again and I just saw the Hollywood gift shop episode. Went on to IMDb to see if The Web was on there (it is lmao) and it looks like he has another show with Emma stone in the works.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The entire shyt with the dude and the alleged gold digger, only for Nathan to decide to introduce another gold digger scenario...
:dead:

The ending with the vegetables obviously from the grocery store man...the entire thing is just deranged. This man is dangerous.
:mjlol:

Very :russ: