The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Fck outta here.....I know nikkas that do this shyt purposely because women their age don't fck with them............And thats the truth...:ufdup:

All i'm a say...And don't come in this thread with that fck shyt. I'm neggin the fck outta any caping for insecure nikkas and pedos.......:birdman:
turn down good young athletic new p*ssy for old bytches with money brehs

most men will fukk anything... younger ones seem to look better and throw it out there easier... this isn't rocket science

TayMarie

Rookie
Daps
It is one thing for someone to date a person in their early 20's but it is another to date 15/16 year old when you are significantly older. Dead at people googleing the age of constent of each country. That is a giveaway of how sick you are . I know a few people, particularly guys, who were 14-16 having sex with grown women. These women were family friends. Most children victims of sexual abused are not attacked by strangers but family and family friends. Notice the amount of people in this thread who see no problem with adults having sex children who still no mentally developed. Reading things like this makes me terrified to have children. For those who plan to have children, it is not strangers you have to worry about, it is your so-called friends and family. I will gladly go to jail if a grown woman or man touched my child.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
It is one thing for someone to date a person in their early 20's but it is another to date 15/16 year old when you are significantly older. Dead at people googleing the age of constent of each country. That is a giveaway of how sick you are . I know a few people, particularly guys, who were 14-16 having sex with grown women. These women were family friends. Most children victims of sexual abused are not attacked by strangers but family and family friends. Notice the amount of people in this thread who see no problem with adults having sex children who still no mentally developed. Reading things like this makes me terrified to have children. For those who plan to have children, it is not strangers you have to worry about, it is your so-called friends and family. I will gladly go to jail if a grown woman or man touched my child.
most of these coli nikkas are not fully developed in the brain :lolbron:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
All I know is I catch any of you thirsty, no azz gettin, no life havin fck nikkas around any of my young fam.....you gettin shook.....

Fck you nikkas comin in here exposin yourself for.....Most of you nikkas can't get real women in your age range because you ain't shyt and these young thots is an escape route from the reality of your situation, because they like a deer in headlights........

Why this 42 year old nikka right here jammed up for 19 years for fckin with a 15 Year Old black girl....and he was a COP...This shyt happenin all the time out here....stop playin around in my thread with this pseudo intellectual BS:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ex-cop-sentenced-sex-uniform-teen-article-1.2018552
FOH clown you a bytch and ain't even shaking a fukking snow globe stop with the tough talk.

MaseratiDiaz

Banned
Daps
Or because younger women look better and are in better physical shape? Fat old bytches jealous of the younger, hotter women.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The reason older cats fukk with young tendas
is because they're young tendas.
p*ssy age in dog years and by the time chicks
hit 35 they done dropped a few kids,stomachs
are looking like a ball'd up brown bag that was sprayed
with water and left out in the sun to dry and bitter.
Them young tender stallions out here wearing hip
huggers,belly shirts,asses and tittys sittin up
Like Doberman pinscher ears.
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

Last edited:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
So you think a dude in his 30's and 40's is on his shyt messin with chicks in they early 20's or a teenager....You know damn well, that nikka chasin young tail, because that game ain't workin with women his age, so he tryin it on the young and dumb.....:heh: Yall nikkas need to quit playin around in this thread........

And I'm a neg you for capin for bums and pedos like I said.........ain't shyt "loose" about the word.....you a grown azz nikka messin with teens in any form or fashion you a pedo.......don't care about websters dictionary definition...you a pedo if you a grown nikka messin with any age of a child and that goes for 17 and under..:birdman:

This whole post :snoop:

Not knowing what a pedophile is :snoop:

Worryin about what type of female the next nikka fukkin wit in the first place :snoop:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
So you think a dude in his 30's and 40's is on his shyt messin with chicks in they early 20's or a teenager....You know damn well, that nikka chasin young tail, because that game ain't workin with women his age, so he tryin it on the young and dumb.....:heh: Yall nikkas need to quit playin around in this thread........

And I'm a neg you for capin for bums and pedos like I said.........ain't shyt "loose" about the word.....you a grown azz nikka messin with teens in any form or fashion you a pedo.......don't care about websters dictionary definition...you a pedo if you a grown nikka messin with any age of a child and that goes for 17 and under..:birdman:
you on your shyt all the way... you 35 years old

inform the brehs of the benefits of having a 35 year old date tonight vs. a 21 year old date

rich powerful men, clearly on their shyt, who could get any woman they wanted... have been fukking young bytches over old bytches since the beginning of time

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
who in the fukk is dating 15/16 year olds out here??

that ain't about not being on your shyt... you just a fukking nasty old man, trying to get your pedo on.. 15/16/17 ain't even fully developed yet :scust:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup...............nikkas are losers....i see dudes my age with young bytches thats impressed with them best they got more then what a young boy has......not knowing that those those r losers in their own age bracket.....praying upon naive lil girls

CAC Dogg

Rookie
Daps
sounds like yall mad that you are only pulling in some :why: p*ssy that looks like the Brainbug from Starshiptroopers.

Daps
I don't strictly aim for a young or 'real woman' if she's fine she's fine.

Young chicks require less game that's for sure, and 'Real Women' are wiser to bullshyt so you can't come at them with it. But still I think most men that fukk with younger chicks exclusively just find it easier getting away with bullshyt etc.