The Real Reason for the Mali country being destroyed...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
they aren't best allies what are you even fuking talking about...lol as usual you're making ish up and your trolling lmaoo..you're out of idea

Where are your counter-argument facts?....don't see any.

"You haven't connected anything to Tuaregs, so you last line of defense is this weak version of "Radical Islam". "

Ansar Dine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia -> main tuareg islamist faction that was able to take over the north by destroying secular tuaregs and allying themselves with other islamist/wahhabist factiosn of other countries like the boko haram, Movement for Oneness and Jihad in West Africa, ansar al sharia...

Creation: 2012-Present....

Unknown size....500 or 2000

:snooze:

ansar dine is also responsible for burning ancient mali artifacts and writing...these camel humpers are hell bent on destroying what real black philosophers, mathematicians and scientist have created..you're clearly a closeted sharia arab..lollllll

You are confusing your groups my friend as usual. If you are going to use wiki as your only source do it right. This page has more in depth on history.

National Movement for the Liberation of Azawad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

breh arguing with you is useless..we believe in different facts..i'm grounded in the reality..your grounded in some alternate reality that al queada is friends with teh west or something lol..

Reality? :russ: Son you think Dark Skin Islanders aren't Black. You have discredit your own conclusion of Tuaregs not being black so your only option left was to go on the limb of using Wahabbi groups as your proof who are known to be Saudi and have a good relationship with The West. Sadly you can't reject the evidence of the Saud Family being Wahabbi and being good friends with the West so you call me crazy. Al-Q doesn't exist b...never did.

CIA Agent Explains How Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist - YouTube

BBC Documentary- Al-Q doesn't exist.

Al-Qaeda Doesn't Exist - YouTube

obama-abdullah_1416538c.jpg

168983_162624623786537_100001170021285_304496_2303923_n.jpg

bowing%20to%20Saudi%20King.jpg

Try harder next time.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
Try harder next time.

1. size means nothing..ansar dine still destroyed the secular tuareg faction..do you even read the article before quoting shyt?? :umad::umad::umad:
-Islamist groups (Ansar Dine, AQIM[8] and MOJWA) seize Northern Mali from MNLA and impose sharia law in the region

IN THE END ISLAMIST TUAREGS STILL TOOK OVER THE NORTH

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoQM5wF69vE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoQM5wF69vE[/ame]
and al jezera even called the tuaregs arab hahahhahahahahahaha
oh damn those are some black lookin tuaregs at 1:19 :rudy: and lol at the blacks worshipping his arab masters

2. when i mean blacks = sub Saharan African...the polynesians have been in those islands for 70000 years.. some of the earliest humans to leave africa...that means chinese people are more related to africans then the polynesians lol..oh shyt they also have DNA of other primate species not present in any other human races :" Melanesians (black looking polynesians) are the only known modern humans whose prehistoric ancestors interbred with the Denisova hominin, sharing 4%–6% of their genome with this ancient cousin of the Neanderthal."
:ooh::ooh::ooh:

3. the saudi family aren't wahabist breh...they live in luxury..they violate the quran on the daily basis..and you do know saudi arabia has one of the world's largest resevoir of oil..you're bound to expect the west forming ties with that country:
"
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EsEhQ_Zylo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EsEhQ_Zylo[/ame]

saudi-prince-alwaleed.jpg

these are real..salafist/wahhabist :

Taliban-guerrilla-fighter-001.jpg

ansar-dine.jpg

4. the alqueda doesnt exist?? serious?? even though there's concrete phsical evidence that they exist?? lol and you're still getting information for conspiritard websites lmaooo...
so you're saying videos of al zarqawi pledging his alegiance to alqueda is made up??
of libyan rebels replacing the government building flags with al queda flags??

Waiting for al-Qaeda | VICE United States

breh you just been body bagged..your trolling has just made you look stupid..no point in arguing with you lolol

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. size means nothing..ansar dine still destroyed the secular tuareg faction..do you even read the article before quoting shyt?? :umad:

Size, Organization, Leadership means alot to every management group. Doesn't matter for good or bad. The KKK wouldn't be a threat if they had only 20 or 200 members. Ansar has no power....just another pawn played in the game.

-Islamist groups (Ansar Dine, AQIM[8] and MOJWA) seize Northern Mali from MNLA and impose sharia law in the region

IN THE END ISLAMIST TUAREGS STILL TOOK OVER THE NORTH

Divisions among groups in north Mali - YouTube
and al jezera even called the tuaregs arab hahahhahahahahahaha

Al Jazeera is owned by Qatar Royal Family which are very close to the Saudi Family. Al J has twisted and turned alot of facts into fiction. They have sided with both rebels of Syria and Libya while ignoring Bahrain.

Royal family member put in charge at Al Jazeera - The National

How do you make a deal with a group before they control a country?

Qatar May Win Big If Libyan Rebels Prevail - Businessweek

oh damn those are some black lookin tuaregs at 1:19 :rudy: and at the blacks worshipping his arab masters

Got to love when you think those who you see are blacks can't be pawns of the game of conflicts. Were there Arab Masters in Sierra Leone, Rwanda, Congo? Obviously you weren't worried about those black on black crime were you? You seem to have an agenda about Islam and that only.

2. when i mean blacks = sub Saharan African...the polynesians have been in those islands for 70000 years.. some of the earliest humans to leave africa...that means chinese people are more related to africans then the polynesians lol..oh shyt they also have DNA of other primate species not present in any other human races :" Melanesians (black looking polynesians) are the only known modern humans whose prehistoric ancestors interbred with the Denisova hominin, sharing 4%–6% of their genome with this ancient cousin of the Neanderthal."
:ooh::ooh:

So if anyone left Africa and went to Islands they are not black anymore? :aicmon: Why do you keep bringing up Chinese for? You live in a world of names and titles brought to you by cacs who created them. Sub-Saharan, Polynesian.... obviously you haven't been outside your block. You haven't even talked to Africans from the Diaspora.

Afro-Arab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sadly you don't even consider Blacks as Blacks based of some definition in Wikipedia. You never met or even see a Black Moroccan or even the Original Egyptians. Met twin sisters ebony black women who were Egyptian....straight :cape:

3. the saudi family aren't wahabist breh...they live in luxury..they violate the quran on the daily basis..and you do know saudi arabia has one of the world's largest resevoir of oil..you're bound to expect the west forming ties with that country:

Saudi Family aren't Wahhabi? :what: :russ: Man you got to be the dumbest poster this year.

Wahhabi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I expect them to get away with atrocities b/c they are buddies with The West for control of the Middle East Arab Countries and the Oil.

Saudi royal family like sex parties, drugs, alcohol and to bomb Iran when having a come down -

:russ: Saudis aren't even real Muslims who practice their faith diligently. The so called Royal Family has a saying similar to ours "Do As I Say, Not As I Do". So because they are rich and business man they don't create conflicts and profit off influence. Wow! I didn't know Rich People were so nice. I bet The Colonial Slave Masters who had power and money really didn't enslave Millions of Africans on the Trans-A , they just wanted to party. :aicmon:

these are real..salafist/wahhabist :

4. the alqueda doesnt exist?? serious?? even though there's concrete phsical evidence that they exist?? lol and you're still getting information for conspiritard websites lmaooo...

Conspirator websites?...I gave you a interview with the former Head of the Bin Laden Unit at a well known Agency. Another was a documentary of BBC showing you this is a boogie-man.

so you're saying videos of al zarqawi pledging his alegiance to alqueda is made up??

Wahhabi Sects...that's all.

of libyan rebels replacing the government building flags with al queda flags??

Wahhabi Sects.....where did Bin Laden come from? Not Afghanistan.....Saudi Arabia.

VICE has some good ones but bias in their coverage.

breh you just been body bagged..your trolling has just made you look stupid..no point in arguing with you lolol

Stop arguing b...you lost pages again.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
kk youre arguments are retarded...

if ansar dine have no influence?? why were they defacto leaders before the french arived??

qhy are you even bringing the qatar family into this.. since tehy wahabist/salafist wouldnt they want to make anti-western propaganda and make the french look bad? and that video is not saying which faction is evil or not but just showing the truth

why are you bringing up afro-arabs into this..we're talking about tuaregs..there are more arab looking tuaregs then "black tuareges" lmaoo...

vice is bias??? how? so they're good when they cover black conflicts like the civil war in congo and the north koreans but when its your arab masters they're bias?

just because the cia said alqueada doesnt exist doesnt mean its true..you got some scientist who believe the world is 6000 years old lmaooo

lol so you're saying the main iraq insurgency during the iraq war is a wahabi sect..how does that disprove the existence of alqueada..tell me something new

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
lololol your arguments are too much now...you keep denouncing me for using wiki and kak imperialist media outlets but your using the same types of sources...if you weren't trolling you wouldnt be using those sources LMAOAOAO :snoop::snoop::snoop:

breh you're not even arguing with me anymore...

tumblr_m3f09bSUpT1qfw2dno1_500.gif

i'm done with you breh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
kk youre arguments are retarded...

if ansar dine have no influence?? why were they defacto leaders before the french arived??

1.No one has heard of them until mid 2012. How do you create any influence if you just started? They existed less than a year. Mali government had defectors of Tuaregs before that. Next....

qhy are you even bringing the qatar family into this.. since tehy wahabist/salafist wouldnt they want to make anti-western propaganda and make the french look bad? and that video is not saying which faction is evil or not but just showing the truth

2. I bring relevant pieces to the table when you bring the Chinese into the discussion. You claimed Wahabbi isn't Saudi Family who created the sect in the first place and then blame some broke Negroes for being Wahabbi. Your thought process is ass backwards.

why are you bringing up afro-arabs into this..we're talking about tuaregs..there are more arab looking tuaregs then "black tuareges" lmaoo...

3. Again digging into your "out of tricks" fanny-pack you can't comprehend the Black Diaspora. Tuaregs have mixed with Arabs for years since the Arabs came over. "They look more Arab Looking"...you couldn't tell the difference between The White Skin Berbers and the Tuaregs pages back and claimed they looked Arab. I bet to you think Ethiopians, Somalian, Kenyans, Sudanese, Djibouti's all are Arab. You been exposed of not knowing anything about Africa, nor it's people, culture or mixture. The only thing you have is to troll is hard as you can in my thread.

vice is bias??? how? so they're good when they cover black conflicts like the civil war in congo and the north koreans but when its your arab masters they're bias?

4. This makes no sense what so ever. Sadly VICE brings bias to their content when their mindset is already made up before they go out and investigate. The Lebanon/ Hezbollah one was. Libya one was another. I see alot better journalism than VICE but they do ok.

just because the cia said alqueada doesnt exist doesnt mean its true..you got some scientist who believe the world is 6000 years old lmaooo

Wow! just Wow! This is a pathetic grasp of reality. You have reached your last limb of the tree. Everyday for you must be opposite day. Someone brings you the facts and you ignore the facts by not believing it.

lol so you're saying the main iraq insurgency during the iraq war is a wahabi sect..how does that disprove the existence of alqueada..tell me something new.

The insurgency was fighters from all over who were influenced by the Salafist and Wahhabi sects. The CTC of West Point in 2007 has already given proof of how many fighters per origin and country were coming from to fight in Iraq. #1 Per Origin was Saudi Arabia and # 2 Libya and in the towns of where the so called "Uprising" began Darnah and Benghazi. Al-Qeada is a term used by the West....it's not used anywhere in the Muslim World

http://tarpley.net/docs/CTCForeignFighter.19.Dec07.pdf

Mali is about Resources and nothing else.

Next time stay in your lane.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort

more retarded arguments that are no point in refuting..its like i'm arguing with a retard creationist, anti-science advocate lololol.breh get your GED asap and learn to troll properly.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
more retarded arguments that are no point in refuting..its like i'm arguing with a retard creationist, anti-science advocate lololol.breh get your GED asap and learn to troll properly.

So instead of having a debate you take the low road as usual and claim everything given is crap and your stuff is proof. :yawn: The videos are not revealing of many things. 1st video has a small crowd...with cameras surrounding them like they are on Mali's Got Talent. 3rd Video explains that men from Mauritania, Afghanistan and all over the world....so where is the explanation of Tauregs in this? Also it's a small crowd as well. Last Time I checked Mali has a big population. Why am I only seeing small pockets of celebrations?

:pachaha: