The Real Reason for the Mali country being destroyed...

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
he doesn't seem to understand the tuaregs are not united/unified

the thing is that they were unified..that's how they took over the north..but the islamist tuaregs were like..."brehs if your hoes don't cover they faces and y'all don't start growin beards and behead infidels..we can't fu which u.."..and thats how they started beefin

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
its the same difference, and you have obviously been misinformed, the islamists are not from mali, they took over a rebellion by tauregs who are from mali, so the islamists should go to wherever the fuk they came from

black islamist should stay in whatever country they belong to..but they shouldn't force sharia laws and their religion on others...:shaq2:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
black islamist should stay in whatever country they belong to..but they shouldn't force sharia laws and their religion on others...:shaq2:

black islamists can eat a dikk :pacspit:

its an open question what should be done with them, but they are welcome to move to arab countries and dont let the door hit them on the way out

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Islamists..?then why the fukk didnt u type Islamists u moron?

and the majority of Islamists in Mali are not of Arabic descent..they are all black Africans..

u want them to bounce and go where?

most of the "islamists" aqim etc are from algeria, libya, gulf states even... there are "actual foreign fighters"

anwar al din look like they belong in afghanistan or somewhere

I'm not saying there aren't black islamist fighters at play but it makes you wonder :manny:

especially when the majority of blacks in mali are moderates

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
black islamists can eat a dikk :pacspit:

its an open question what should be done with them, but they are welcome to move to arab countries and dont let the door hit them on the way out

yeah nikka u went from all arabs/muslims can eat a dikk to all Islamists can eat a dikk and now to all black Islamists can eat a dikk

:rudy:

once a moron..always a moron

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
yeah nikka u went from all arabs/muslims can eat a dikk to all Islamists can eat a dikk and now to all black Islamists can eat a dikk

:rudy:

once a moron..always a moron

yeah in general all muslims can eat a dikk, im glad we clarified my position, if you have anything else you want to clarify let me know

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop: wait so just because some book said it..it mean its real? some books say that the world elite are secretly alien reptiles and their base is in the center of the moon...i guess just cause its in a book its real.. do you actually believe in this shyt you read..kk you seriously a troll so let me get this straight .. you believe that some KAK brainwashed him into creating an ideology that embraces literal interpretation of the Quran. that whole story isn't even in the dudes biography lmaoo..lol thats like saying some muslim dude brainwashed William Bell Riley into starting the american christian fundamentalism movement LMAOOO ..man i'm done with you..you serously have like brain damage if you believe in this shyt...

So if Wiki said it it's real? Look at how you have struggled to make any connection to Africa with your argument. You haven't connected anything to Tuaregs, so you last line of defense is this weak version of "Radical Islam".

What's even more pathetic is that you have managed to dodge the question twice of what is asked. If this isn't true....why is Wahabbi's best allies Britain and the U.S.?. Why does the U.S. and Britain support Saudi Arabia so much? You laugh at things b/c you deny truth.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
So if Wiki said it it's real? Look at how you have struggled to make any connection to Africa with your argument. You haven't connected anything to Tuaregs, so you last line of defense is this weak version of "Radical Islam".

What's even more pathetic is that you have managed to dodge the question twice of what is asked. If this isn't true....why is Wahabbi's best allies Britain and the U.S.?. Why does the U.S. and Britain support Saudi Arabia so much? You laugh at things b/c you deny truth.

they aren't best allies what are you even fuking talking about...lol as usual you're making ish up and your trolling lmaoo..you're out of idea

"You haven't connected anything to Tuaregs, so you last line of defense is this weak version of "Radical Islam". "

Ansar Dine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia -> main tuareg islamist faction that was able to take over the north by destroying secular tuaregs and allying themselves with other islamist/wahhabist factiosn of other countries like the boko haram, Movement for Oneness and Jihad in West Africa, ansar al sharia...

ansar dine is also responsible for burning ancient mali artifacts and writing...these camel humpers are hell bent on destroying what real black philosophers, mathematicians and scientist have created..you're clearly a closeted sharia arab..lollllll

breh arguing with you is useless..we believe in different facts..i'm grounded in the reality..your grounded in some alternate reality that al queada is friends with teh west or something lol..

stop your pathetic trolling and ..

SaistakestheL.gif