The Real Reason for the Mali country being destroyed...

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
You are getting your source from Wiki who writers are cacs...putting down info. Alot of stuff is valid, some isn't based off what is written. Sadly none of the black anthropologists said Tuareg's aren't African or black.

Wahabbi is in Saudi Arabia. I neither respect their ways or your misinfo.

how do you even know all wiki writers are cacs...what you think blacks can';t be educated and make statements through scientific evidences? and i never said tuaregs weren't african..they're just not real blacks..real blacks aren't sharia living camel humping nomads .. and lol at you thinking those polynesians in those pics are black...they're as much related to africans as much are cacs and chinese people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do you even know all wiki writers are cacs...what you think blacks can';t be educated and make statements through scientific evidences? and i never said tuaregs weren't african..they're just not real blacks..real blacks aren't sharia living camel humping nomads .. and lol at you thinking those polynesians in those pics are black...they're as much related to africans as much are cacs and chinese people.

Son you are trying to hard to make your point. First you show Light Skin Arab Berbers and not Tuaregs as your proof that Tuaregs aren't black. 2nd you use wikipedia as your only source which they get alot of info right and wrong. You failed at your own conclusion to link the two.

You keep talking about scientific evidence when you don't even know anything about Polynesians but what you read on wiki. It's already been scientific evidence of Black African Tribes leaving 70,000 years ago are located in Polynesian Islands.

Morgan Freeman DNA test says he is Tuareg so is he not black? "A DNA test on the series stated that he is descended from the Songhai and Tuareg peoples of Niger.[6]

Real Blacks aren't what? Son you truly don't know Africa or it's people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever said Tuaregs aren't black is crazy, Im sahrawi(im a tamajaq speaker, same as Kel tamajaq= tuaregs) and even though alot aren't blue-black we clearly are black in the american definition of the word.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Whoever said Tuaregs aren't black is crazy, Im sahrawi(im a tamajaq speaker, same as Kel tamajaq= tuaregs) and even though alot aren't blue-black we clearly are black in the american definition of the word.

sort of funny all reports describe them as light skinned, arab features...

easily identifiable by Malians to the point they may have to be protected in the coming months from the backlash

"american definition" be damned

Imyremeshaw

Daps
Reppin
NULL
sort of funny all reports describe them as light skinned, arab features...

easily identifiable by Malians to the point they may have to be protected in the coming months from the backlash

"american definition" be damned

This what kills me, what is Arab features? or Berber features? Berbers (hate this word), are tamjaq speakers, an ethnicity not a race. I can trace my lineage back over 300-400 years in the Sahara before Arabs came. So because my family is lighter than whats considered the blue-black look for Africans I can't possibly be black? You trippin, Arabs sure as hell dont consider me or my tribe Arab.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This what kills me, what is Arab features? or Berber features? Berbers (hate this word), are tamjaq speakers, an ethnicity not a race. I can trace my lineage back over 300-400 years in the Sahara before Arabs came. So because my family is lighter than whats considered the blue-black look for Africans I can't possibly be black? You trippin, Arabs sure as hell dont consider me or my tribe Arab.

I'm just commenting on what I've read. Look at an Arab, what do you see?
I've spent time in Morocco and chilled with "Arabs" and Berbers there, and they clearly aren't "black". Genetically if I remember correctly we are different..

I don't look like the majority of Africans, but I'm black.

:manny:

Imyremeshaw

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just commenting on what I've read. Look at an Arab, what do you see?
I've spent time in Morocco and chilled with "Arabs" and Berbers there, and they clearly aren't "black". Genetically if I remember correctly we are different..

I don't look like the majority of Africans, but I'm black.

:manny:

I understand where your coming from, but understand this berbers aren't all the same. Most berbers aren't in the cities or coast of Morocco, but in the oasis of desert farther to south staying to are true nomadic nature. I didn't even know there were tamajaq speakers that look white till I got on the internet, I have yet to meet a white tamajaq speaker in real life. I've been around Arabs a good part of my life and Arabs are not all the same, from black arabs in kuwait to yemenites to syrians, I just think you explore around a little.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
i approve of this operation, those arabs/muslims in mali can eat a dikk, i think its disgusting that its taking so long to get rid of them

Mali is 90% Muslim u fukking idiot..and over 90% Black..

so u want the Arabs out or all Muslims out?

Gosh i cant stand u dumb smart ass nikkas

emoney

custom user title
Daps
We need to define "Black" before we start saying who does and does not qualify.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

According to 88 and his troll friend Blacks have to be Black Black to be Black. Whatever that means. This leaves out Black Cubans, Black Dominicans, Black Puerto Rican, Black South Americans. shyt I bet they think all Ethiopians who aren't Wesley Snipes Black are Arabs. I've dated a light skin Nigerian girl and met other light skin Nigerians but to these posters..they aren't black enough.

This is that division talk I mentioned before of what some of these Capitalist White Supremacist poster who love to claim black are about. They divide Africa based off what they think is black. They create issues with these blacks because they choose a certain religion and create lies off what think they know. They know nothing about these countries except when they read wikipedia.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
and lol at you posting people that look black don't mean they black

9148449b.jpg
oh damn dis dude clearly black...nope he's tamil

Papua-New-Guinean-children-AAP-5549827.jpg
oh damn..black kids right? nope...polynesians

GFSR.asp
oh damn black kids from sudan right? nope..kids from new guinea.. practically half way around the world from africa

:dead: @ those people NOT being black. That's like saying Australians and white Americans aren't the same race. :snoop: I guess black people in America aren't of African descent because we're in North America? :childplease::sitdown:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:dead: @ those people NOT being black. That's like saying Australians and white Americans aren't the same race. :snoop: I guess black people in America aren't of African descent because we're in North America? :childplease::sitdown:

I see what you're saying, but his point is that the people in those pics aren't of African descent the way African Americans are. Basically, they are no more African than your average European and have been outside Africa for about the same amount of time that some Europeans have.