The real “Next Gen” gameplay everybody missed.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
don't agree with the bolded. a lot of those past shyts we saw weren't even playable or if if they were, they were running on high end PCs at the time. That's a big difference you can't just brush aside.
This was running on a “dev kit”

Dev kits usually have some extra power than a retail console.

When demos are running on “high end pc” those PCs are set to emulate the power of the dev kit.

The distinction between running on a “high end pc” and a “dev kit” sounds important. But in practice it’s about the same shyt.

Unless we are just going with the “devs be lying” line of thinking. In which case none of this is real:manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This was running on a “dev kit”

Dev kits usually have some extra power than a retail console.

When demos are running on “high end pc” those PCs are set to emulate the power of the dev kit.

The distinction between running on a “high end pc” and a “dev kit” sounds important. But in practice it’s about the same shyt.

Unless we are just going with the “devs be lying” line of thinking. In which case none of this is real:manny:

the dev kit vs retail delta doesn't exist anymore. hasn't for a minute. there's just extra tools and shyt to help developers code on it.

"GDKs do not have better performance than a retail console but instead allow developers better access to the hardware and software than the normally closed and protected environment that the retail consoles have access to. They are also not magical and can’t play games not coded for the system, you can’t run PC games or Xbox games on a Playstation GDK for example."

And it Still doesn't change the fact wednesday's shyt was truly playable.

I do think that if Epic showed the UE5 demo on the XSX last week, it would have gone just as good. I know you don't think so, but I really do. It would have been miles better than the shyt Ubi pulled.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This game is old they showed the ps4 footage last year, but the game itself doesn't look like a next gen game, it looks like games that have already been out, what do you understand

if that's the case Arkham Knight on PC is next gen because you can run 144 hz with hi res textures and lighting

take this dumb stan shyt somewhere else, that RPG made by that one chinese person looks better than this

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This game is old they showed the ps4 footage last year, but the game itself doesn't look like a next gen game, it looks like games that have already been out, what do you understand

if that's the case Arkham Knight on PC is next gen because you can run 144 hz with hi res textures and lighting

take this dumb stan shyt somewhere else, that RPG made by that one chinese person looks better than this
The game isn’t old. The footage in the OP looks nothing like the version that released last year.

Its not me doing the stan shyt:camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The game isn’t old. The footage in the OP looks nothing like the version that released last year.

Its not me doing the stan shyt:camby:

if you say so, nobody cares about this game but you lmao, if it looked great I would say so, I don't even play FPS battlefield looks better, its impressive for one man, I saw somebody playing on PC in 4k ultra settings, game didn't blow me away, The Star Wars Battlefield 2 game looked way better on PC, its just not impressive to me, and it's not next gen nobody is saying its next gen but you

The ps4 tech demo was next gen, don't know game look like that not even on PC

playing pass gen games at higher resolutions does not make it next gen lmao

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
if you say so, nobody cares about this game but you lmao, if it looked great I would say so, I don't even play FPS battlefield looks better, its impressive for one man, I saw somebody playing on PC in 4k ultra settings, game didn't blow me away, The Star Wars Battlefield 2 game looked way better on PC, its just not impressive to me, and it's not next gen nobody is saying its next gen but you

The ps4 tech demo was next gen, don't know game look like that not even on PC

playing pass gen games at higher resolutions does not make it next gen lmao
You just came in here to say dumb shyt like the rest of them.

Thanks for your time:cheers:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the dev kit vs retail delta doesn't exist anymore. hasn't for a minute. there's just extra tools and shyt to help developers code on it.

"GDKs do not have better performance than a retail console but instead allow developers better access to the hardware and software than the normally closed and protected environment that the retail consoles have access to. They are also not magical and can’t play games not coded for the system, you can’t run PC games or Xbox games on a Playstation GDK for example."

And it Still doesn't change the fact wednesday's shyt was truly playable.

I do think that if Epic showed the UE5 demo on the XSX last week, it would have gone just as good. I know you don't think so, but I really do. It would have been miles better than the shyt Ubi pulled.
You got that quote from a random google comment:mjlol:

Fact is, Dev Kits and Tech demos are best case scenario situations.

This tech demo had a bit of player control in it, but for the most part it was non-interactive like most of the rest of tech demos.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You got that quote from a random google comment:mjlol:

Fact is, Dev Kits and Tech demos are best case scenario situations.

It's really not like that anymore and hasn't been for a while. I know you looked for an example.

This tech demo had a bit of player control in it, but for the most part it was non-interactive like most of the rest of tech demos.

Okay, you got your mind made up. :hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's really not like that anymore and hasn't been for a while. I know you looked for an example.
The very nature of dev kits is that they have extra power and tools for testing. They are set to a power level comparable to the retail consoles. Same as a PC would be.

Okay, you got your mind made up. :hubie:
its facts that most of this demo was non-interactive.

Nothing to have my mind made up about.