The real “Next Gen” gameplay everybody missed.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
nikkas have me confused as fukk.

The lighting, weather effects and actual shyt happening on screen to that detailed level that we see inOP's video....

Was that not an example of what will set next gen from current gen?

You could have a game called Poker 2021 coming out in a few months that is available on X1 and Series X... But the series X version shows 1,000 people on screen, the ability to explore the whole fukking city in between poker games and the X1 version could be so dumbed down that it is only what is happening at the table and none of the above features...

If you see Series X footage... wouldn't that be Next Gen gameplay?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikkas have me confused as fukk.

The lighting, weather effects and actual shyt happening on screen to that detailed level that we see inOP's video....

Was that not an example of what will set next gen from current gen?

You could have a game called Poker 2021 coming out in a few months that is available on X1 and Series X... But the series X version shows 1,000 people on screen, the ability to explore the whole fukking city in between poker games and the X1 version could be so dumbed down that it is only what is happening at the table and none of the above features...

If you see Series X footage... wouldn't that be Next Gen gameplay?
Console war makes these nikkas crazy breh :smh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said.

Your comment was dumb. You are nowhere near the top tier of PC hardware.

Even back in 2017 your shyt wasn’t top of the line.

And that’s fine. Just don’t be in here fronting.
:camby:

I can't take you serious, the 1080ti came out in 2017 and was the best graphics card you can buy lmao, just stop it man, you arguing with yourself lmao