The real “Next Gen” gameplay everybody missed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, you’re wrong.

And beyond that You only got one graphics card.

fukkin peasant:hhh:

most games don't support dual graphics card, I can easily put another in my mother board but it won't help any

lmao once again you speaking on shyt YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT

you a sad individual, get off the bench and in the game if you want to talk about this stuff

you can't talk shyt from the bench lmao

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
most games don't support dual graphics card, I can easily put another in my mother board but it won't help any

lmao once again you speaking on shyt YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT

you a sad individual, get off the bench and in the game if you want to talk about this stuff

you can't talk shyt from the bench lmao
Like I said.

Your comment was dumb. You are nowhere near the top tier of PC hardware.

Even back in 2017 your shyt wasn’t top of the line.

And that’s fine. Just don’t be in here fronting.
:camby:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The Medium looked much better looking.
How so?

My eyes must not work right, I feel like the lighting, textures, weather effects in this are crazy.

I just went back and looked at some current gen games weather effects like Gears, Uncharted, Battlfield, etc. and this is a night and day difference. The lighting and reflections in this are well beyond anything current gen.

I get if people say the game itself doesn’t look interesting. But no way you can look at the graphics and say that’s not impressive beyond any current FPSs

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
How so?

My eyes must not work right, I feel like the lighting, textures, weather effects in this are crazy.

I just went back and looked at some current gen games weather effects like Gears, Uncharted, Battlfield, etc. and this is a night and day difference. The lighting and reflections in this are well beyond anything current gen.

I get if people say the game itself doesn’t look interesting. But no way you can look at the graphics and say that’s not impressive beyond any current FPSs
Not saying the game doesn't look good. Saying Medium just looks much better. Which it does especially considering it had a bigger team.

MS should acquire them and stack them up. They seem talented.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
just stop, my gaming rig cost more than whats in your whole crib, its funny hearing people who have no idea what they are talking about sound so sure of themselves
So how much does this "rig" cost...
BigRigMasterTaughtsumtin said:
Intel Six core 17-8700k Processor Overclocking
GTX1080ti
16GB memory
2 TB HDD/SSD
And why you pull a Sony and combine numbers? You got a 350mb SSD huh man?

And this EXPENSIVE setup is better than a series X?

Please answer all of these questions because getting a PC over a console depends on your answer. If you dodge this question you are dodging an opportunity to educate console gamers who feel like you guys are full of shyt.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If it's not exclusive then we don't care, even if we game on consoles only. We only care about games you can't play elsewhere because that makes me feel like I'm apart of something special na mean? I don't wanna play games other ppl can, what's the point of that :mjtf:

Meanwhile the top 20 games played each gen on either system are always multiplat titles :martin: