The Real ByrdGang In The Building - Seattle Seahawks at Philadelphia Eagles Official Game Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I just dont see Russell beating us deep with those receivers and yall offensive scheme. Yes our secondary is trash, but its only terrible to quick receivers who get a lot of YAC after short routes or big receivers that make big plays deep. Yall have neither. Only way deep plays will happen is out of the pocket on some broken play shyt and I aint nastradaumus so I aint predicting that :yeshrug: We do a good job rushing from the outside as well anyways. Most of our sacks are off tackle and Barwin + Kendricks are great at Spying/containing. Yall are in the top 10 for most sacks against and were #2 in sacks for. Also top 5 for least sacks against. We have a good athletic team when it comes to pass blocking. I think this game may certainly come down to the trenches and if it does we'll win. We got 4/5 starts back and 3 pro bowl caliber OLineman.

Philly has one of the better run defenses in the league. Frank Gore is the only player to gash us but with all our special teams TDs / 3nouts that night our Defense was on the field for an extremely long time. This is honestly a 10-2 / 11-1 team right now. I know a lot of teams can speak on losses that couldve easily been wins. But you gotta understand how badly we beat ourselves in the final minutes against Arizona and San Fran

Arian Foster, Demarco Murray, Alfred Morris all had some of their worst games of the season against us.

It's a 50-50 matchup. I'm obviously gonna pick philly to win and I expect you to pick seattle. But to act like itll be an easy one based on what we know about both squads is wrong to me.

@Misfit I know you saw that third down. What did I tell you breh :usure:? Barwin with a sack early and a key stop on Wilson with Ken

Anyways...this game is gonna be hard as fukk. Outright trench battle

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
@Misfit I know you saw that third down. What did I tell you breh :usure:? Barwin with a sack early and a key stop on Wilson with Ken

Anyways...this game is gonna be hard as fukk. Outright trench battle
Why I didn't get why people were so afraid, we match up so well against this team and we're at home. It's really such a winnable game.