The Real ByrdGang In The Building - Seattle Seahawks at Philadelphia Eagles Official Game Thread

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
shermann.0.gif

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
better team won. we got hosed on a couple calls but thats the game. Seattle corner get away with holding but they do it so well, i have to commend them. All defense should watch how they play WR.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I'm suprised at chips gameplan for most the game. He didn't take as many shots as I expected, and forcefully ran the option, and didn't do as much as I was expecting for the run game to mix it up.

The refs did make it easy for seattle offensively. This game was just showing where both teams truly stand, and that swaggy b Is the best defensive player on that team :wow:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
meh. respect to Pete. Respect to Seattle. Respect to @Misfit and @kp404 . They (and the refs) shytted on us.

We just aint good enough. Accept it. If we do work in the playoffs its a pleasant surprise. If they bow out in traditional eagles fashion its what you expected :manny:
Looks like theyre talking about Nick Foles now.

Respect to barwin, kendricks and cox though. They balled out tonight. Everyone else shyt the bed

wouldnt be surprised. but still i rather them than Detroit or San Fran...even Zona
:myman:Respecr breh. Our defense is back at full strength now so we are running now...the 49ers are officially done @LastEmperor2k2 :flabbynsick: So we looking at Arizona in Week 17:birdman:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Respect breh, ya'll came out swining, but ya'll just caught us when our defense is finally back at full strength
Yea we just ain't there yet. Desperate need of corners before anything.

But y'all need to get that O-line straightened out, can't have #blackexcellence Wilson taking hits like that his entire career.

But good game y'all are clicking on all cylinders and its definitely going to be a Seattle GB rematich.