The Real ByrdGang In The Building - Seattle Seahawks at Philadelphia Eagles Official Game Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This game is going to dig up the talk that Chip finesse football can be easily outmatched by bigger physical "old school"football
We have size at wr. It's not that they are bigger or even more physical. The refs are letting them be more physical. It's fine. The nfl is a tv show I guarntee next week we will get flags again as usual when our WRs get free. They just want dal/phi to be more interesting.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
It might be that 'good job, good effort' time for this Philly D

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Cary Williams aint even trying now

:ohlawd: Cant wait till him, Fl :flabbynsick:tcher and Nate Allen are all gone.
I don't mind Nate so much, yeah he's not great in man coverage but he's pretty good otherwise. But yeah Cary and Fletcher need to go or fall down the depth chart, they're not a starting caliber tandem

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
We have size at wr. It's not that they are bigger or even more physical. The refs are letting them be more physical. It's fine. The nfl is a tv show I guarntee next week we will get flags again as usual when our WRs get free. They just want dal/phi to be more interesting.

Their WR cheat but look at their defenders..outside of Thomas...everyone is fukking horse. Th teams that did beat the Hawks ran the hell out of the ball..with success
I dont get into sports conspiracy thoeries bc refs made fukked up calls all the time..no matter if its the eagles vs the jags or tonight

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yep that's the only way we gonna get back and win we have to force plays cause the refs are against us. Go get 7 Sanchez.