The Real ByrdGang In The Building - Seattle Seahawks at Philadelphia Eagles Official Game Thread

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
This is our toughest game for the rest of the season. If we can win it we could very likely win the rest with the momentum.

What a time to peak :blessed:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I'm scared :lupe: #byrds

Me too breh :mjcry:

We got a shot though. We need to shut down the running game which shouldn't be too hard since its a strong point of our D (8th in rushing DVOA) Also I found some interesting stats abut how wilson is really struggling when being rushed by 6 or more so hopefully we bring the heat and pray that williams and fletcher can hold they own.

With that in mind, rather than drop a bunch of defenders into zones, the Eagles might as well send a marauding herd right in Wilson’s face, because big blitzes have killed Seattle this year, which is a big change. Most teams average about 6.5 yards per pass play regardless of how many pass rushers the defense uses. As a rookie in 2012, though, Wilson was stifled somewhat by blitzes. So teams dialed up the pressure in 2013, but by then Seattle had adapted, and Wilson feasted on one-on-one opportunities downfield all the way to the Super Bowl. This year, though, while Wilson has fared well against five-man rushes, big blitzes have just crushed him. And unfortunately for Wilson, big blitzing is what the Eagles do best. (Pass rusher stats come courtesy of ESPN Stats & Information.)

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

We got a shot though. We need to shut down the running game which shouldn't be too hard since its a strong point of our D (8th in rushing DVOA) Also I found some interesting stats abut how wilson is really struggling when being rushed by 6 or more so hopefully we bring the heat and pray that williams and fletcher can hold they own.

With that in mind, rather than drop a bunch of defenders into zones, the Eagles might as well send a marauding herd right in Wilson’s face, because big blitzes have killed Seattle this year, which is a big change. Most teams average about 6.5 yards per pass play regardless of how many pass rushers the defense uses. As a rookie in 2012, though, Wilson was stifled somewhat by blitzes. So teams dialed up the pressure in 2013, but by then Seattle had adapted, and Wilson feasted on one-on-one opportunities downfield all the way to the Super Bowl. This year, though, while Wilson has fared well against five-man rushes, big blitzes have just crushed him. And unfortunately for Wilson, big blitzing is what the Eagles do best. (Pass rusher stats come courtesy of ESPN Stats & Information.)

smh at yall

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
CFEhVAf.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
the game was winnable c*nt, did i say we WOULD win?

obviously we might take an L tonight but stop being a scared bytch.

we actually match up well against seattle

russ, baldwin and kearse are NOT rodgers, cobb, nelson
and our run defense is strong fakkit so dont mention lynch :camby:

Can't you read? Shut the fukk up you aint bout this byrdgang life.

Sorry breh getting a little stressed before the game :salute: