The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
SXSW in austin tx had the pleasure of screening it last monday/tues..
some peeps got to eat early.

Daps
nah it might not be in all theaters then (only one theater was showing the first one last time) but it definitely come out the 28th
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2265171/releaseinfo

:whoa:Thats fukking unacceptable, no theaters in houston are showing it this week, so I'm forcing myself to believe its not released until 4/11. If its out on friday and theaters just aren't showing it :wtf::mindblown::demonic: There is no way my most anticipated movie wont even be shown in theaters right?:damn:

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Are you fukkin kiddin me!!!!!!?

FUKK! I was just there where the fukk was that at and why nobody say SHYT!

"At this year’s SXSW Film Festival, the Paramount Theatre practically exploded with cheering and applause during the film – 1200 bloodthirsty movie geeks screaming with delight at every brutal, bone-crushing move. You absolutely must see this film with an audience when it is released on March 28."
:yeshrug:

IM guessing here in dallas..it will prolly be shown at some small time indie theaters(alamo drafthouse).
Which is prolly the best place to watch this flick, cus they tend to attract that hype crowd....of course that just depends on the city.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:why: Florida nikkas don't get to eat this time? That doesn't make any sense, I saw the last film in theaters the first time.