The Raid 2: Berandal Full trailer

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:why: Florida nikkas don't get to eat this time? That doesn't make any sense, I saw the last film in theaters the first time.

They'll probably expand it to more theaters as the hype builds. You gotta remember this is still considered a niche film so they can't just drop it in a 1,000 theaters and expect to rake in the money.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
The Raid 2, The Equalizer and the long overdue Gary Webb/CIA/Contra/Rick Ross based movie "Kill The Messenger" are the movies I'm anticpating the most this year.

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
damn no theaters in DC playin it... :why: are they for sure releasin everywhere on april 11th?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
28-March.jpg

4-April.jpg

:beli:..bullshyt..this is an established movie...I live near boston which is a major city..they should be releasing here too

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You guys have to understand. The 1st film was more or less a "Cult" film not a Blockbuster. You got "Noah" with Russell Crowe dropping and "Sabotage" with Arnold dropping on 3/28 then you got Captain America 2 dropping 4/4. "Raid" is basically a low budget martial arts action franchise trying to become a blockbuster. But it's still a foreign film. The budget went from 1-2 Million for the 1st to about 4-5 Million for this one so it's still very low budget. By releasing it 4/11 it gives it time to get away from the competition. The 1st movie though an instant Classic only made about 4 Million at the Box Office. Again I give them props cause they are making a low budget movie look like a blockbuster and showing Hollywood how it's done. But from the business standpoint I understand why it was pushed back.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Not really surprised I'm not getting it this weekend....but I do get 4 new movies this weekend here.

Sabotage
Noah
Grand Budapest Hotel
Bad Words

and I still want to see Divergent and Muppets Most Wanted from last week.

This gonna be a bust few weeks.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
28-March.jpg

4-April.jpg

:beli:..bullshyt..this is an established movie...I live near boston which is a major city..they should be releasing here too

Aight, the picture AFTER those dates says it opens WIDE/EVERWYERE April 11th.

I'm OK with that.