The Race Track will be a TLR Sub-Forum no longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Okay I see...but do any threads that have anything to do with race in The Booth or the Coli go there? Or the Film Room or Arcadium? Or JBO? I hope you can see what I'm saying although I respect your decisions and choices...

Like probably 95% of this forum, I don't go looking for race topics to discuss all the time. Like my own life...I just want to discuss food, weed, fashion, women, sex, and all my favorite things without having to concern myself about race. I don't go looking for race or racism...I frankly would like to live my life without concerning myself about racism but as a black male...it's literally impossible...it finds me and sadly racism is prevalent in damn near aspect of society.

I mean, by all means keep that forum alive...whatever. It's not like it's going to stop the flow of those threads in other subforums anytime soon.

A discussion on the effect of white people in Hip Hop is a bit different from say; "112th Thread on Interracial Relationships."

cook

Banned
Daps
There are threads on haircuts, beards, cell phone etiquette, marriage all dealing with p*ssy :dead:

So we going from a forum discussing race to virgins and their insecurities :dead:

sounds like you are only interested in the race threads in TLR, so what exactly is the problem with the new forum? you should be able to find all the threads that aren't about virgins and insecurities located in one central place now without any virgin distractions.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Starting whenever @cook decides to do so, The Race Track will be separated from TLR and made into it's own standalone forum. This was born from an idea I had to just make TLR the Race Track and separate the Gym and Showroom forums into their own forums or a combined Lifestyle forum. Cook tweaked the idea and now all race related threads will have a home and won't be relegated to subforum status. The forum is for serious racial discussion. Not race trolling. All race trolling threads will be moved to the Bushes or deleted outright. Race is a serious issue and it needs to be taken seriously, not just used for daps, rep or to "make 'em mad." As always there will be those who agree and those who disagree with the move so all feedback is welcomed. Thank you guys as always for your continued support and cooperation. :obama:

:lupe:

The race trolling in particular is Bushes status and needs to be handled. *cough* @LA Fisher *cough*

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
sounds like you are only interested in the race threads in TLR, so what exactly is the problem with the new forum? you should be able to find all the threads that aren't about virgins and insecurities located in one central place now without any virgin distractions.

My point is that race threads have been relegated to another forum, while there is a multi-page thread on not letting women go outside to breath air :laff::laff::laff:

TLR trying to be Reddit 2.0 :snoop:

cook

Banned
Daps
My point is that race threads have been relegated to another forum, while there is a multi-page thread on not letting women go outside to breath air :laff::laff::laff:

TLR trying to be Reddit 2.0 :snoop:

i fail to see how this is an attempt to be anything like reddit.

right now you're like the equivalent of an arcadium poster who hates video games, technology and mobile shyt complaining about us making the film room. literally makes no sense.

"why are you moving all the threads i like to its own forum? i want them to be scattered among a bunch of threads that im going to post endless laff smileys about"

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"My dikk is small. Does size matter?"
"Social media tricks to get p*ssy"
"Effective keyloggers"

TLR in Fall 2014 :skip:

The
Larryholmes
Room

31tuT8n.png

1st they ban da gawd yung yogurt...now this........

5yhrhre28zca.gif

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I don't see why people have a problem.
The race threads that went nowhere were cluttering up the board.
It's not as if you can't poke your head in TRT and still get into those discussions - most of which the dialogue mainly consists of, but not limited to - pawgs, cacs, interracial dating, c00ns, bedbucks, bedwenches, and hair hats.
XUtOVsP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.