Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone

REKT

Pro
Daps
Why can't we just stay in the midcard? Look how it turned out for Kofi.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I fukk with this. Ive always thought of TLR as a forum where you can just shoot the shyt.. talk about everyday life etc. But every damn thread these days is race related. Clearly this site needs a MAIN section focused on racial dialogue, because it's what 20-30% of the users come here for.

The Coli is one of the best forums on the internet for racial subject matter... true. But it's also the best forum for fukkery and general shyt talking :blessed:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You can make 10 race tracks and spread them across the forum and I guarantee you these nikkas will still post their race topics in the locker room.:mjlol:
basically this. unless they make it a main forum not a subforum. the reason people dont use the race track is because its a subforum with no traffic. TLR has massive and visible to lurkers, thus the baiting. The goal of baiting is to get a plat thread and fukkery, you try to hide that in a subforum, they'll just continue to put it in TLR.

make the race forum a main forum and you can keep it all in one big area. all the cac trolls will stay in there too.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You can make 10 race tracks and spread them across the forum and I guarantee you these nikkas will still post their race topics in the locker room.:mjlol:
basically this. unless they make it a main forum not a subforum. the reason people dont use the race track is because its a subforum with no traffic. TLR has massive and visible to lurkers, thus the baiting. The goal of baiting is to get a plat thread and fukkery, you try to hide that in a subforum, they'll just continue to put it in TLR.

make the race forum a main forum and you can keep it all in one big area. all the cac trolls will stay in there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.