Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I don't see how this is a bad thing. Race Track should be a serious forum especially given all the issues of today not some shyt used to troll one another. If the trolling does go on then let mods do as they will but I think the more serious posters could make that forum a successful one as a stand alone. It's not the end of the world.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
we asked for this and we got it, we silently boycotted the Race Track because it was basically the equivalent of a closet you hide all your "black" things in while your white friends are visiting.

:leostare:
"hey Daquan, what's in that closet?"

:patrice:
"you shouldn't even be able to see that closet Brad, it's a closet within a closet and doesn't even have alerts set up"

:skip:
"is there pro-black stuff in there Quan?"

:to:
"can we still be friends if the answer is yes?"

:ld:
"..."

:damn:
"please don't tell the bossman"

:beli:
"UPS is hiring"
:deadrose:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
why do y'all try to bury all those GOOD threads in the bushes? :what: y'all even put the thread about the walmart brother being killed in the race track :what:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blac...s-shot-and-killed-by-cops-in-wal-mart.238656/

but hey, i guess you idiots didn't learn. you throw threads in there, and 3-4 more will pop up in their place over here. making y'all job of moderating just that much harder. `

and the stupid part is, at least half of the threads in that sub forum arent race related. y'all basically try to toss any discussion regarding women and feminism into the race track as well

it wont work. not one bit. i wont allow it :chloey:
It's going to be a long season of The Walking Dead if you're this emotional already :mjcries:

Daps
homer_jump_the_shark1.gif
:troll:

Maybe it'll work :ld:, but all the :trash: race-baiting threads gotta get moved to the bushes to make way for the real topics. Hopefully theres not too much overlap with TLR and HL and occasional sports race-related themes.

Status
Not open for further replies.