The Race Track will be a TLR Sub-Forum no longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
why do you need to change your thread titles so much? maybe take a little more time with your initial title so it doesnt need to be changed every 12.5 minutes
My threads were popping off too quickly and I had to update the titles with new info. The other thing was, my deelishis thread. I kept changing the title in that because I was stalkin her and updating the thread. I also needed to change the title when supahead was lurkin the coli. Come on cook this is me man this is @LA Fisher don't do me like this. :lupe:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Race threads in TLR are like roaches in an apartment, No matter how sure you think you got rid of them, they'll be back.
it was becoming a bit much though. the fake militant stuff was getting out of had and was becoming a bad look for TLR. Hopefully TLR can go back to being female friendly and more interesting.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
i did it again
BWK6LJA.png

Sugar

Banned
Daps
i wouldn't say one person is the reason for this at all.

more will join and more will be banned. this move also indicates a lower level of tolerance for racial trolling and baiting. before we just let anything go in the race track, not anymore. the goal here is to allow the good threads on race topics to thrive and get rid of the shytty ones

If this gets enforce as u describe, then i donthave a problem :ehh:

I just fear the trolls spreading to other forums and ruining the quality of the board

Status
Not open for further replies.