The Race Track will be a TLR Sub-Forum no longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
TLR is about to become bodybuilder forum. Nothing but alpha/beta talk, IG whores and get married/cheating/why can't I get p*ssy threads :pachaha:
:dead:
If this gets enforce as u describe, then i donthave a problem :ehh:

I just fear the trolls spreading to other forums and ruining the quality of the board
yea.. it can get a bit tricky..

guess we'll just have to wait & see.. :lupe:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So basically you are creating a ghetto for all race based discussions and leaving tlr for important matters like Kim kardashians ass and friend zone analysis. I knew the vibe around here was getting a little too "real" for some.. Typical

What exactly makes it a ghetto?

cook

Banned
Daps
So basically you are creating a ghetto for all race based discussions and leaving tlr for important matters like Kim kardashians ass and friend zone analysis. I knew the vibe around here was getting a little too "real" for some.. Typical

thats one way to look at it.

when we moved film and tv talk out of the arcadium, we didnt get accused of creating a ghetto for those topics. and people who frequented those type of threads were excited about the move. we hope this move is as successful as the film room has been, but feel free to continue painting it in a negative light

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Starting whenever @cook decides to do so, The Race Track will be separated from TLR and made into it's own standalone forum. This was born from an idea I had to just make TLR the Race Track and separate the Gym and Showroom forums into their own forums or a combined Lifestyle forum. Cook tweaked the idea and now all race related threads will have a home and won't be relegated to subforum status. The forum is for serious racial discussion. Not race trolling. All race trolling threads will be moved to the Bushes or deleted outright. Race is a serious issue and it needs to be taken seriously, not just used for daps, rep or to "make 'em mad." As always there will be those who agree and those who disagree with the move so all feedback is welcomed. Thank you guys as always for your continued support and cooperation. :obama:

:lupe:
It's about time...serious discussion, many coli posters should be shaking in them boots:blessed::blessed:
:ufdup:including some mods:mjpls:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
we asked for this and we got it, we silently boycotted the Race Track because it was basically the equivalent of a closet you hide all your "black" things in while your white friends are visiting.

:leostare:
"hey Daquan, what's in that closet?"

:patrice:
"you shouldn't even be able to see that closet Brad, it's a closet within a closet and doesn't even have alerts set up"

:skip:
"is there pro-black stuff in there Quan?"

:to:
"can we still be friends if the answer is yes?"

:ld:
"..."

:damn:
"please don't tell the bossman"

:beli:
"UPS is hiring"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and the stupid part is, at least half of the threads in that sub forum arent race related. y'all basically try to toss any discussion regarding women and feminism into the race track as well

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats one way to look at it.

when we moved film and tv talk out of the arcadium, we didnt get accused of creating a ghetto for those topics. and people who frequented those type of threads were excited about the move. we hope this move is as successful as the film room has been, but feel free to continue painting it in a negative light

it wont work. not one bit. i wont allow it :chloey:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What exactly makes it a ghetto?
its at the very bottom of the forum, receives the less traffic, no moderation, and y'all basically use the subforum as a place to dump any thread you dont like in TLR.

hell, despite what people think. the race track was originally created to get rid of all these "black women aint shyt" threads.

cook

Banned
Daps
and the stupid part is, at least half of the threads in that sub forum arent race related. y'all basically try to toss any discussion regarding women and feminism into the race track as well

those are probably carryover from the old race track. its a new day in there.

it wont work. not one bit. i wont allow it :chloey:

your not even willing to give it a chance :beli:

its at the very bottom of the forum, receives the less traffic, no moderation, and y'all basically use the subforum as a place to dump any thread you dont like in TLR.

hell, despite what people think. the race track was originally created to get rid of all these "black women aint shyt" threads.

its at the bottom of the forum because the main category is starting to get full. any new main forums we make in the future would also go in that same location.

you shouldnt compare what was done with the race track in the past with how its going to be going forward. the old race track was a failure on a lot of levels. we're hoping to change that. and it is moderated btw, look at the bottom of it

Status
Not open for further replies.