Supporter
Daps
btw ashley hammond :noah:

with%20Tracy%20Lynn%20Cruz.jpg

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
4O3kkne.gif

There was NEVER another character like Zack, he had his own wave poppin' in Angel Grove, he bossed up on Bulk and Skull in the first episode (low key c00n shyt though)...if I'm not mistaken, he bounced at first like "yeah right son", to Zordon, when he asked them to be "Power Rangers" then when they were leaving he was like "y'all crazy, we're talking to floating head".

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Yea, once Tommy and the other Rangers got replaced in Turbo is when the ratings went up and went even higher with Space, I think what helped is that the writing improved greatly and the new characters were fresh and reinvigorated the show.
Nah, turbo tanked, in space saved the show and was gonna be the last season.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Nah, turbo tanked, in space saved the show and was gonna be the last season.

No, the ratings did go up after the cast was turned over show was in the tank when the Tommy lead team was still around, but the decision was made that Space was going to be the last season. Space high ratings indeed saved the show like you said.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, the ratings did go up after the cast was turned over show was in the tank when the Tommy lead team was still around, but the decision was made that Space was going to be the last season. Space high ratings indeed saved the show like you said.
I went back and watched in space a few weeks ago still enjoyed it.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
You're right.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I went back and watched in space a few weeks ago still enjoyed it.

Besides the original MMPR run from Season 1- half of Season 2, Space was probably my favorite season of watching the show. I was so :wow: by Countdown to Destruction episode as a kid I know they wouldn't top it and haven't watched much since.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
I read a sad story on the original rangers, like Jason drives and ambulance and he's on food stamps. They supposedly got played out of millions.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read a sad story on the original rangers, like Jason drives and ambulance and he's on food stamps. They supposedly got played out of millions.
Its true they were never properly compensated but Jason is doing well he is some type of paramedic he was actually just in the military saving soldiers lives I usually keep up with him on youtube seems like a good guy imo.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Its true they were never properly compensated but Jason is doing well he is some type of paramedic he was actually just in the military saving soldiers lives I usually keep up with him on youtube seems like a good guy imo.

You peep Zack has 9 fingers? My homeboy pointed that out to me when we were kids, he's still very observant like that, but I never told him that observation always stuck with me over 20 years later.

...he always had a way of making sure you took the real life out of television before accepted the fantasy.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You peep Zack has 9 fingers? My homeboy pointed that out to me when we were kids, he's still very observant like that, but I never told him that observation always stuck with me over 20 years later.

...he always had a way of making sure you took the real life out of television before accepted the fantasy.
Yeah I never knew growing up didn't find out until adulthood im observant when its important but not so much when I watch tv show I never notice these sorts of things to be honest even now.