The Putties from Power Rangers were lame AF

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Its true they were never properly compensated but Jason is doing well he is some type of paramedic he was actually just in the military saving soldiers lives I usually keep up with him on youtube seems like a good guy imo.

he used to be an EMT around my way..like way way back in the day

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Sometimes the Power Rangers didn't even morph to fight them
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:laugh:

'member when they had the buttons on their chest?

a917a1102c32c431f0eb210c99d397d7.jpg

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmfao. playing Power Rangers as a kid with my boy and he would make the puttie noises like an idiot and one day his grandmother heard him when we was playing and said "oh lord, the boy speaking in tongues".

I didn't know what that was back then, but when I got older and realized... it was the funniest shyt. :russ:

Goldar was my homie, he had me scared in a few episodes though. :wow:

This still has me dying

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
any of you watching dino charge, they are like 6 episodes in
Haven't seen it the last one I really enjoyed was dinothunder was wondering did you guys hear about the new super power beat down it will be the green ranger vs ryu.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Haven't seen it the last one I really enjoyed was dinothunder was wondering did you guys hear about the new super power beat down it will be the green ranger vs ryu.

Ryu All the way I may like his character in power rangers but fukk Jason David Frank "I didnt like the power rangers fan film someone sue him, its not for kids" punk azz yet hes clearly killing scorpion in that other super power beatdown, then trying to act like a tough guy by trying to pick a fight with cm punk

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ryu All the way I may like his character in power rangers but fukk Jason David Frank "I didnt like the power rangers fan film someone sue him, its not for kids" punk azz yet hes clearly killing scorpion in that other super power beatdown, then trying to act like a tough guy by trying to pick a fight with cm punk
Yeah I like his devotion to fans but he is kinda a dikk asj seems like a good person he has won me over and I have a new appreciation of him.