The Putties from Power Rangers were lame AF

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
there weakness was that if they got hit in the Z they would die? i remember them getting kicked and punched countless times in the chest and they'd no sell

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
That sound they made. :mjlol:

Putties were jobber status. :heh:

y'all nikkaz man :mjlol:

putties-dancing-o.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
That show. Man once they wanted better ratings they just threw everything out the window
I blame the mothers. Zedd was supposed to be full blown :demonic: but since mothers were crying about him being too scary they had Zedd be like ":whoa:Its ok kids at home we're just make believe... rangers will come out on top somehow" on some HHH skeez and the show was never the same

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I blame the mothers. Zedd was supposed to be full blown :demonic: but since mothers were crying about him being too scary they had Zedd be like ":whoa:Its ok kids at home we're just make believe... rangers will come out on top somehow" on some HHH skeez and the show was never the same

Yup. Read that the other day. The whole show took a mean turn once they softened it up. Rito, Zedd being soft, Goldar becoming an idiot. They kept trying to figure out why ratings were sliding in season 3 but I think it's that plus the fact that three original rangers left. Kids get attached to stuff man

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yup. Read that the other day. The whole show took a mean turn once they softened it up. Rito, Zedd being soft, Goldar becoming an idiot. They kept trying to figure out why ratings were sliding in season 3 but I think it's that plus the fact that three original rangers left. Kids get attached to stuff man

Power Rangers almost got cancelled after zeo. Turbo actually save the show from being cancelled. Turbo was received well in the states. Funny though, turbo in japan was the one of the worst seasons power rangers had.