The Putties from Power Rangers were lame AF

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
10/10 thread shyt is hilairious

:dead: @ this being the one time nikkas didn't feel like going down there and giving the putties that work.

Tommy sent the pink ranger to hop in the zord and hit em with the a quick drive by. :lawd: Prolly had her pick up some swishers on the way back
That DriveBy was Light Work.
PaPwyII.gif

Nothing like a little Air Superiority.:manny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
10/10 thread shyt is hilairious

:dead: @ this being the one time nikkas didn't feel like going down there and giving the putties that work.

Tommy sent the pink ranger to hop in the zord and hit em with the a quick drive by. :lawd: Prolly had her pick up some swishers on the way back

Jason gave that order breh:ufdup:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I hated when Jason and Trini and Zack left the show. Absolutely hated it and the people they replaced them with were terrible as far as characters. Jason, to me, is the better leader of the crew although Tommy gets all the love but Jason is the guy I'd pick to lead my squad. There's no way Rocky or Adam could've been the leader because they're both soft as charmin and it was clear Tommy should've been the leader of that group. And even though there are behind the scenes reasons for Jason losing his spot to Tommy, within the storyline, that's so foul. Zordon just gives the leadership to Tommy with Jason still there doing his job with skill. That's like Leonardo being demoted after saving the world from shredder for the 100th time
What behind the scenes reasons?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What behind the scenes reasons?

Jason Trini and Zack were in a contract dispute with the producers of the show. They saw how big the show was and wanted more money especially since they were going to start filming a movie soon. The producers didn't want to pay up so they left the show once terms couldn't be met, which is why Tommy became leader and the three of them left to go the "teen peace summit" and replaced by 3 jabronis

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yo, Johnny yung bosch aint no jabroni :beli:

Character wise breh, he was a jabroni. Outside of Aisha being cute and kinda thick, the three of them were just flat character wise. Give me something that separated them personality wise or character wise from anyone else? Zack had his unique personality traits, as did Trini as did Jason

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Character wise breh, he was a jabroni. Outside of Aisha being cute and kinda thick, the three of them were just flat character wise. Give me something that separated them personality wise or character wise from anyone else? Zack had his unique personality traits, as did Trini as did Jason
The show already had an Asian, so getting another was just meh and he wasn't the stereotypical one...zack was stereotypical almost and blacks loved him cause of it. Not really a fair comparison. Between Bosch being the black ranger, green zeo and turbo...and then coming back for an episode as the black ranger leading the others he was dope.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The show already had an Asian, so getting another was just meh and he wasn't the stereotypical one...zack was stereotypical almost and blacks loved him cause of it. Not really a fair comparison. Between Bosch being the black ranger, green zeo and turbo...and then coming back for an episode as the black ranger leading the others he was dope.

Zack had personality though breh regardless how stereotypical he could be at times. He had a sense of humor, he had his own way of talking and own way of dressing that separated him. He had confidence issues which they touched on in an episode. Trini had that special relationship with her granddad, she had a unique relationship with Billy, she was focused and possibly the wisest ranger of the whole crew. Rocky, Adam, and Aisha were all flat. There was damn near nothing to separate them from Tommy, Billy, and Kimberly.