Deman

All Star
Daps
de looks dope

disk model gotta b the ugliest shyt ive ever seen

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I got a new tv a couple weeks ago for my living room, so now I got it upstairs on the mantle. it is still big next to a really big tv. that's how massive PS5 is.

WwCYwUu.jpg

Don’t know how you guys do it by having a tv that high. First row at the movie theater vibes :hubie:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I got a new tv a couple weeks ago for my living room, so now I got it upstairs on the mantle. it is still big next to a really big tv. that's how massive PS5 is.

WwCYwUu.jpg
:huhldup:
Breh, that looks like a really weird and high ass place to sit your TV or game systems at. And you have your PS5 vertical all the way up there like that?! Looks like you tempting fate man. :lupe:Wouldn't be me. :heh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don’t know how you guys do it by having a tv that high. First row at the movie theater vibes :hubie:

I get into this argument with everyone that puts their tv above their fireplace. Ill never understand why people like putting their tv up high. I can understand if you dont have anywhere else to put it though.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I get into this argument with everyone that puts their tv above their fireplace. Ill never understand why people like putting their tv up high. I can understand if you dont have anywhere else to put it though.

I mean there are tv tables with actual built in stand brackets that are floor level so you dont need to put the tv up so high... :heh: