The PS5 is a huge bytch!

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I went out of town to visit my family this past Christmas and my cousin had a PS5. This was my first time seeing one in person and I had read it was big but it's gigantic. :dame:

I actually started laughing when I first saw it. You would think with a console that size they could fit more teraflops in it. There better not be any PS5 owners who are the same people who say they won't game on PC because they don't want a big ass PC tower next to their TV. It's funny how the tables have turned and now the Playstation is "Xbox huge" and has no games.

I flew to Florida a couple days ago and had hooked up the PS5 at my mom’s house. My uncle came over and saw that shyt and said “what the fukk is that big white box”? He couldn’t believe it when I said it was a game system

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Bruh, I saw one in person for the first time two weeks ago and was also surprised at the size. :dame:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

maxresdefault.jpg

We knew how big it was have you been under a rock???:heh:
Even this picture doesn't fully illustrate how big the PS5 is :beli:. There's so much negative space with its ridiculous ass curvature.