We knew how big it was have you been under a rock???:heh:
nintendo aint even make the comparison chart :wow:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
My PS5 sits next to my gaming PC, got plenty of space for them both and the best of both worlds for games.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stuntin on us with the claptrap :stopitslime:

I forgot the company name but they have a couple of dope controller holders…that was one…they also have a master chief one and a black panther joint that’s cool too…I had a bunch of them…sonic, tails, the hulk, deadpool…lemme see if can find their amazon store

*edit*

exquisite gaming—Amazon.com : ExquisiteGaming

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I forgot the company name but they have a couple of dope controller holders…that was one…they also have a master chief one and a black panther joint that’s cool too…I had a bunch of them…sonic, tails, the hulk, deadpool…lemme see if can find their amazon store

I was gonna make a thread about them actually lol I’ve had my finger on that sonic for like 3 months

Need something for my switch pro controller or a 3rd dualsense

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna make a thread about them actually lol I’ve had my finger on that sonic for like 3 months

I used the sonic one to prop up my switch lite…that’s when I had my old game room…so I really went all out

I just added their amazon store link

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
it's huge but no more of a pain to transport than a ps4

I wish the dimensions were more reasonable even laying it on its side it is too large to put many places

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s a shame they don’t have any playstation centric stuff. I’ll prob get the sonic or knuckles though. They have a dedicated website also

EXG Pro, the creators of the Cable Guys, Meta Merch & Big Box

ok that’s cool…I can’t recall if they always did…I remember having to order a couple from a UK shop cuz I couldn’t find it anywhere online…seems like they’ve added some new characters too…I imagine licensing issues may prevent them from having/using many PS-exclusive characters

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Stuntin on us with the claptrap :stopitslime:

*edit*

exquisite gaming—Amazon.com : ExquisiteGaming

Need something for my switch pro controller or a 3rd dualsense

I had the Master Chief one first but then I got this and had to clean up the redundancies :sas1:

IMG-0225.png