The PS5 is a huge bytch!

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I got a new tv a couple weeks ago for my living room, so now I got it upstairs on the mantle. it is still big next to a really big tv. that's how massive PS5 is.

WwCYwUu.jpg

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
I got a new tv a couple weeks ago for my living room, so now I got it upstairs on the mantle. it is still big next to a really big tv. that's how massive PS5 is.

WwCYwUu.jpg
Man if I was you I would run a long HDMI cable somewhere and put that bytch somewhere else. With that beautiful fireplace you have to center that TV between those windows the PS5 is throwing off the look.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man if I was you I would run a long HDMI cable somewhere and put that bytch somewhere else. With that beautiful fireplace you have to center that TV between those windows the PS5 is throwing off the look.

that tv is actually mounted. I cannot center it because of the stud placement in the walls :manny:

also, that's a fake fireplace. it doesn't make heat. it just lights up.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Same thing happened to me. I went to my boy house around thanks giving. When i walked in and saw the ps5 i immediately started laughing.

That shyt was huge huge. Ppl was saying the new xbox was big but when i saw it in person i was like this jant not even that bad or big. When i saw that ps5 tho that shyt wont no joke.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I went out of town to visit my family this past Christmas and my cousin had a PS5. This was my first time seeing one in person and I had read it was big but it's gigantic. :dame:

I actually started laughing when I first saw it. You would think with a console that size they could fit more teraflops in it. There better not be any PS5 owners who are the same people who say they won't game on PC because they don't want a big ass PC tower next to their TV. It's funny how the tables have turned and now the Playstation is "Xbox huge" and has no games.

People don't PC game because of the cost. A graphics card can cost as much, or more, as a console.