The PS4 outchea raw doggin the game

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For real though, did PS4 Pro not sell well? That was my prediction but I want real numbers. Also, even though I said it wasn't gonna do well, it did just come out so give it time. At least until after Christmas.

From what I heard, the Slim mopped the floor with everything else on Black Friday. Slim should've never existed if they wanted people to buy the Pro but I guess it's still Sony hardware people are buying so not a total loss

People don't get this. Its all money in the bank regardless. Besides they are selling to two different audiences anyway.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Despite sales the xbone offers the greatest value imo.

.the xbone allow external assets in their mods the ps4 doesnt, so games with mod communities will always have the greatest potential on xbone unless sony changes their mod policy

.you get to keep half of the games xbone gives to you per month even if your subscription runs out, you dont on ps4

.there is the option of bc which essential adds the value of another console and its library to the xbone, ps has no bc

.if you only own an xbone and ps4 youre given four games you can play a month due to games with gold and bc, on ps you only get 2 because there is no bc for ps3/vita games

Yea the ps4 has a wider range of good games but not everyone fcks with them, so you cant really say thats what makes the ps4 better than xbone unless youre speaking for yourself.

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Despite sales the xbone offers the greatest value imo.

.the xbone allow external assets in their mods the ps4 doesnt, so games with mod communities will always have the greatest potential on xbone unless sony changes their mod policy

.you get to keep half of the games xbone gives to you per month even if your subscription runs out, you dont on ps4

.there is the option of bc which essential adds the value of another console and its library to the xbone, ps has no bc

.if you only own an xbone and ps4 youre given four games you can play a month due to games with gold and bc, on ps you only get 2 because there is no bc for ps3/vita games

Yea the ps4 has a wider range of good games but not everyone fcks with them, so you cant really say thats what makes the ps4 better than xbone unless youre speaking for yourself.
Most of this post is based off of playing old games :what::camby:

Btw gold and ps plus games for the most part are both garbage. Unless money is a major issue those free games should not be a deciding factor at all.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Most of this post is based off of playing old games :what::camby:

Btw gold and ps plus games for the most part are both garbage. Unless money is a major issue those free games should not be a deciding factor at all.

Im talking about objective value not your personal opinion. Get sonys dikk out your mouth and think for a second.

First remastered skirim is an "old game" at heart but alot of people will cop it because of its newly introduced mod capabilities on consoles, something that thrives on xbone and pc but suffers to the point were mod makers are watering down there mods just to port them to ps4 or not porting them to ps4 at all, same with the recent update of fallout 4. This is a major competitive advantage for Microsoft whether you choose to admit it or not and has implications for future games which will no doubt have modding communities.

Second despite how garbage you think some of the psn/gwg games are they are still valuable, people still enjoy playing them and Microsoft is actually giving half of these games to people for free unconditionaly whilst ps4 isnt, read that again "they are giving half of them away for free unconditionaly whilst ps4 isnt". It has nothing to do with money being a major issue, again the fact is Microsoft service is more value because they are actually giving more games away for free, instead of giving them away under specifc conditions.

Third BC is valuable regardless of what you think, its the additional function being offered that matters not what you personally think of the library. People love to play old games, thats why BC and emulators are even a thing, again you can fanboy all you want but a console with BC is a good thing and BC is a very valuable feature.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Im talking about objective value not your personal opinion. Get sonys dikk out your mouth and think for a second.

First remastered skirim is an "old game" at heart but alot of people will cop it because of its newly introduced mod capabilities on consoles, something that thrives on xbone and pc but suffers to the point were mod makers are watering down there mods just to port them to ps4 or not porting them to ps4 at all, same with the recent update of fallout 4. This is a major competitive advantage for Microsoft whether you choose to admit it or not and has implications for future games which will no doubt have modding communities.

Second despite how garbage you think some of the psn/gwg games are they are still valuable, people still enjoy playing them and Microsoft is actually giving half of these games to people for free unconditionaly whilst ps4 isnt, read that again "they are giving half of them away for free unconditionaly whilst ps4 isnt". It has nothing to do with money being a major issue, again the fact is Microsoft service is more value because they are actually giving more games away for free, instead of giving them away under specifc conditions.

Third BC is valuable regardless of what you think, its the additional function being offered that matters not what you personally think of the library. People love to play old games, thats why BC and emulators are even a thing, again you can fanboy all you want but a console with BC is a good thing and BC is a very valuable feature.
Ok skyrim can have mods on xbox. But you can still play it on ps4 even in 4k on the pro.

Gravity Rush 2, Horizon, Last Guardian, Nioh, Persona. Are just a few of the games comimg out in the next couple monthes that you cant play at all on xbox. Not to mention all the shyt that has been anounced.

If you want new games theres only one answer. If you want old free games :scust:then maybe xbox gets it. But thats even debateable. Thats me bei g objective. I want to play the best new games. Doesnt mean i have sonys dikk in my mouth :francis: