The PS4 outchea raw doggin the game

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
You're a sony stan like 95% of the posters here so im not surprised. At least you gave a decent effort.

Oh no please dont:dame:...bytch ass nikka.

Yea just like my list which happens to be longer and completely objective ":win:"

No its not. You lose all your games if you unsub from psn including your ps3 titles, if you unsub from xbl you lose your one titles but get to keep your 360 titles.
Yea breh I said that you keep 360 games in the post you quoted.

I suppose that's not exactly like PS4 so I used a misnomer. But you do get you PSPlus games back if you resub. Seems to be this notion that you don't.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
and to think Sony's still has plenty of ammo. Horizon, Persona 5, God of War 4, Gran Turismo Sport, Spider-Man and The Last of Us 2 all on the way. :lupe:

And Gravity Rush 2, Nioh, Ni No Kuni 2 (I guess Nier Automata technically isn't exclusive any longer). And more than half of these shyts drop within the next 4 months.:blessed::noah::banderas:

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
And Gravity Rush 2, Nioh, Ni No Kuni 2 (I guess Nier Automata technically isn't exclusive any longer). And more than half of these shyts drop within the next 4 months.:blessed::noah::banderas:
yeah I was just mentioning the ones that are gonna really push console sales. In terms of games overall, the next couple of months is insane.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
yeah I was just mentioning the ones that are gonna really push console sales. In terms of games overall, the next couple of months is insane.
Who are you nikkaz :dwillhuh:

Ain't nodda nan nodda real nikka in existence talkin bout "Yo, Gravity Rush too bout to drop :gladbron:"

"What's good my nikka, you tryna watch the game? Nah, got that Ni No Kuni today, just gonna make myself a hot cup of tea and get it in!!!"

I'm sorry, but you sony nikkaz maaaaaad soft n moist :francis: