The PS4 outchea raw doggin the game

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
For real though, did PS4 Pro not sell well? That was my prediction but I want real numbers. Also, even though I said it wasn't gonna do well, it did just come out so give it time. At least until after Christmas.

From what I heard, the Slim mopped the floor with everything else on Black Friday. Slim should've never existed if they wanted people to buy the Pro but I guess it's still Sony hardware people are buying so not a total loss

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
For real though, did PS4 Pro not sell well? That was my prediction but I want real numbers. Also, even though I said it wasn't gonna do well, it did just come out so give it time. At least until after Christmas.

From what I heard, the Slim mopped the floor with everything else on Black Friday. Slim should've never existed if they wanted people to buy the Pro but I guess it's still Sony hardware people are buying so not a total loss
It's not a race grasshopper it's a marathon. Next year is where the Pro will shine. Read Dead bundle at 250$ for the holiday vs MS Scorpio at minimum 400$ Is gonna be a massacre

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
Only losers play games past age 25 anyway.

source.gif

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Realy feeling like you need some attention today huh bud?

It will be ok. No matter what, theres someone out there who cares about you :therethere:

I know that you work for a daddy. If you got shyt going for yourself you don't have time and desire to play games created for kids.

Best believe your daddy is not playing games, he playing you. :mjgrin: