Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
oh yeah, as expected, Cerberus gave me that work in Soul Sacrifice. knocked out my teammates. Magusar tried to hold on but ol boy I saved in the level got it with the quickness:sadcam:

I'm going to have to go back and try and get new spells to take advantage of his Stone weakness. I've seriously been lacking in both Stone skills and Venom skills and I knew it too:no:. I've just been able to exploit Hell statuses to this point but he's way too fast and strong for it anymore. I barely got past him in the fight he lets me live. Had to waste a Black Rite. Gotta get to grinding now.

oh yeah, a new patch is out for Soul Sacrifice today. I think some of the free DLC comes out today too. New Bosses, New Stage and New Spells.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I copped my vita(3G version) at the local pawn shop for $170 2 weeks ago was better than rapestop selling wifi version for $210. Anybody play mlb 13 on vita yet? I played the fifa demo and was pretty impressed by it overall.

i play mlb 12 the show at lunch every day at work :lolbron: definitely worth copping, playing it on a handheld is a beauty

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
oh yeah, as expected, Cerberus gave me that work in Soul Sacrifice. knocked out my teammates. Magusar tried to hold on but ol boy I saved in the level got it with the quickness:sadcam:

I'm going to have to go back and try and get new spells to take advantage of his Stone weakness. I've seriously been lacking in both Stone skills and Venom skills and I knew it too:no:. I've just been able to exploit Hell statuses to this point but he's way too fast and strong for it anymore. I barely got past him in the fight he lets me live. Had to waste a Black Rite. Gotta get to grinding now.

oh yeah, a new patch is out for Soul Sacrifice today. I think some of the free DLC comes out today too. New Bosses, New Stage and New Spells.

Add my vita psn lboogie132 i'm over level 80 in soul sacrifice I'll help you do those avalon pacts.

i play mlb 12 the show at lunch every day at work :lolbron: definitely worth copping, playing it on a handheld is a beauty

Aight cool I'll pick up mlb 13 this friday then.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Crisis Core:Final Fantasy 7 and Kingdom Heart: Birth By Sleep are instant cops if Square ever gets their ish together:sadcam:

and Final Fantasy: Type-0 ever coming to the US would be AMAZING:noah: gotta keep the faith at this point:to: Word is it isnt coming because of some song:aicmon: and they cant just change the song because it is relevant to the story. a character even sings along too it:no:

I also wouldnt mind the Kingdom Hearts collections coming to the Vita. With Square it would take another 2-3 years tho:snoop:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Exutuoafd-noscale.jpg

A new JRPG announce for the Vita called X-Tetra...will it come the US:patrice: thats always the question.

after looking at more screenshots, it really reminds me of Arc Rise Fantasia for the Wii.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
trying to download Zero's Escape from PSN is painful. i should have just waited till Amazon shipped my copy but i liked 999 so much i wanted to support the developer and bought 2 copies of the sequel. i got a 30 meg connection and it takes an hour and a half to download a 1.5GB game? i left the Vita on standby and the download stopped halfway through. still says 70 minutes left.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
trying to download Zero's Escape from PSN is painful. i should have just waited till Amazon shipped my copy but i liked 999 so much i wanted to support the developer and bought 2 copies of the sequel. i got a 30 meg connection and it takes an hour and a half to download a 1.5GB game? i left the Vita on standby and the download stopped halfway through. still says 70 minutes left.
I started downloading to my PS3 and copying to my Vita instead.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Playing P4G again and I'm doing social links I didn't even know existed in my first playthrough :why:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I'm getting close to the end in Ys Seven. These dragons:whew:

I've got all the stones and refilled my items. I really wish you could take screenshots in PSP ans PSOne games. Ys has some beautiful enviroments especially when you have to go to the hidden sanctums to go against the dragons. The Wind Sanctum was nice and I usually HATE every water level in most games I play but this was nice.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
So has this been another Uncharted Golden Abyss quality title yet?

I'm thinkin bout copping Zero Gravity or whatever that sh1t is called for my nephew....

The number of quality games for this sh1t is :flabbynsick:

It's criminal that there hasn't been an Infamous or God of War released for this yet

a portable sequel to Heavy rain would be :ohlawd: