The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
man I'm having a hard time not buying Machinarium with this extra PSN credit in my wallet:to:

really trying to hold out for Dragon Fantasy on Tuesday(tho I may have to wait til Thursday)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ahh: Damn it feels good seeing more than 1 game bubble on my Vita home screen. Now what to do with the 4GB?? Guess I should dump a few PSP games on there?

I'm not messing with digital titles I'm copping strictly physical media unless the game has a big discount for PS+ online and/or is a small download.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:ahh: Damn it feels good seeing more than 1 game bubble on my Vita home screen. Now what to do with the 4GB?? Guess I should dump a few PSP games on there?

I'm not messing with digital titles I'm copping strictly physical media unless the game has a big discount for PS+ online and/or is a small download.
my 4gb is in the envelope my 16gb came in. I may try to put it on eBay but I think most people are on to the "4GB=waste of time" thing if they are actually gonna play it. I'll probably list it tomorrow.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
cant wait for this:noah: I doubt im gonna play as her tho. Probably roll with the Wizard or Dwarf.
[ame=http://youtu.be/hao6G1rWJDk]『ドラゴンズクラウンã€?キャラクター紹介ムービー:ソーサレス - YouTube[/ame]

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
fukk man, I filled up my 32GB already...the fukk am I supposed to do now...lol. Sony gotta get it together and let us use regular SD cards.
they better announce bigger cards with price drops at E3.

This 16GB looking real:flabbynsick: right now but its miles better than the 4GB I had:whew:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had the day off so I feeling started Persona 4 over again (been playing Fire Emblem since it came in the mail) and found myself spending nearly eight hours playing it. I don't know how people were doing Yukiko's castle in one day. I was nearly out of sp by the 5th or 6th floor.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Im gonna cop Dragon Fantasy and the Soul Sacrifice demo today.

Ima have to delete some stuff to make space tho:sadcam:

some PSP/PSOne games gonna catch the bullet.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Had the day off so I feeling started Persona 4 over again (been playing Fire Emblem since it came in the mail) and found myself spending nearly eight hours playing it. I don't know how people were doing Yukiko's castle in one day. I was nearly out of sp by the 5th or 6th floor.

I did it one day alright...

On New Game+ :mjpls:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's easy to do dungeons in one day. Maybe it's because I'm playing my first run through on normal but the game is MUCH easier than the regular Persona 4. OG persona 4 didn't have all those bonuses after each battle and it seems like chewing and snuff souls are abundant. What I usually do is stock up on those items that deal 50 points of elemental damage and when I come across those gold treasure hands I kill them with that netting me a lot of EXP.

Hell yesterday I racked up over 9000XP in one battle and it wasn't the gold hands. It was I just completed Rise's Dungeon and my Persona LVL is 37 and one of my persona's LVl 41. On OG persona 4 I was hitting those levels in the Void Quest.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's easy to do dungeons in one day. Maybe it's because I'm playing my first run through on normal but the game is MUCH easier than the regular Persona 4. OG persona 4 didn't have all those bonuses after each battle and it seems like chewing and snuff souls are abundant. What I usually do is stock up on those items that deal 50 points of elemental damage and when I come across those gold treasure hands I kill them with that netting me a lot of EXP.

Hell yesterday I racked up over 9000XP in one battle and it wasn't the gold hands. It was I just completed Rise's Dungeon and my Persona LVL is 37 and one of my persona's LVl 41. On OG persona 4 I was hitting those levels in the Void Quest.

yeah the castle is the only part that gave me trouble and took more days to beat. after that it was mostly smooth sailing.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
farming gold hands in New Game+ is like:noah:

Im at level 99 beating ass:laugh:

I still got at least 2 more playthroughs to at least fill my compendium and max some of the other social links. Im glad I enjoy the game so much that multiple playthrus isnt a problem. I havent touched Persona 3 Portable since I bought:sadbron:.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I finally got my 20 dollar card from playstation. What should I cop...btw I just got that one game with the black princess that yall were talking about. So what else can I cop for 20...im also a ps plus member.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2