The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
lol @cfountain kept all those $20 cards and is sitting FAT with his vita while we all starve.
lol

I just checked again and that site still hasnt updated since the 4th. Same 3 people have been accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Sly or Rayman? I have been thinking of buying one of them.

I am still beasting in MLB 12 The Show. I am in season 5 with my player now
I havent played Rayman on the Vita yet. I played it on the PS3 and loved it tho but I've heard really good things about the Vita version. Sly Cooper is nice too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man i just bought vita and finished Uncharted which to be honest wasnt that good(its nothin compared to PS3 versions)but now i bought Metal Gear Collection(cuz i never played Snake Eater) and its:blessed:

so is there gonna be support for vita?cause i see about 20 games im interested and i already got like 7 of them and is anything major coming out?:ohhh:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man i just bought vita and finished Uncharted which to be honest wasnt that good(its nothin compared to PS3 versions)but now i bought Metal Gear Collection(cuz i never played Snake Eater) and its:blessed:

so is there gonna be support for vita?cause i see about 20 games im interested and i already got like 7 of them and is anything major coming out?:ohhh:

Did you get persona 4 golden yet?

I also recommend gravity rush if you haven't tried it yet. Think its still free for PS plus

Soul sacrifice is a big deal and that comes out in two weeks. A demo will be on psn Tuesday

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you get persona 4 golden yet?

I also recommend gravity rush if you haven't tried it yet. Think its still free for PS plus

Soul sacrifice is a big deal and that comes out in two weeks. A demo will be on psn Tuesday

i got gravity rush and i love it it's like actual fairytale:win:

soul sacrifice is like monster hunter ?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
pick up Guacamelee on the PS Store.

fun game, comes with the PS3 version too. $15.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
im gonna get persona but first i gotta get through MGS then rayman and then well see

Guacamelee looks amazing im curious how is it on vita anyone got it?

Daps
iQIHTkYJJBPx8.gif

This game is nice man

She should have said "Don't ask me how."

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I finally bought a new 16gb memory card :birdman:

It was out of stock online and in stores in all bestbuy's nearest me. I went to Target since it's one in the same shopping plaza and these guys almost denied the pricematch. The first customer service rep asked for an ad so I showed her it on my phone and she called a manager and dude said he needs an actual printed ad.

I go back to Bestbuy and it's not on the weekly circular so I ask someone I know in there to give me a copy of the pricetag on the shelf. I bring it back to Target and a different manager said he can't price match because it's a clearance item but then he says if I could pull it up online so I did and he gave me it for $30. :snoop: The other guy was on some bull. Now I can finally update all stars and put more games on one card :ahh:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

I also recommend(took it from another post)(D=digital):

Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Gravity Rush(think if Japan made their own inFamous. at least thats how I see it.)
Wipeout 2048
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack(D)
Dokuro(Puzzle/Platformer. D)
Treasure of Montezuma Blitz(free-to-play. D)
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time(I just felt it stood out more as a Vita game)
Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation
Sine Mora(Shoot'em Up. D)
Unit 13(3rd Person Shooter. Not really story focused. Lotta missions tho)
Life of Pixel(PlayStation Mobile, you'll see it at the top in the Vita's PS Store)
Surge(PS Mobile)
Ys: Seven(PSP, a fast paced Action-RPG. D) The new one is coming in September.
Breath of Fire IV(PSOne. It stands up well and the colors/sprites are great on the OLED)
Alundra(PSOne. Similar to BoFIV in terms of quality. Its a old school Zelda type game)

Future one's that have been announced so far:
Soul Sacrifice(4/30. same genre as Monster Hunter but more action focused)
Muramasa Rebirth(6/25)
Dragon's Crown(August it seems)
Ys: Memories of Celceta(9/24)
Killzone: Mercenary(09/17)
Tearaway(from the studio that mad LittleBigPlanet)
Guacamelee(a Metroid-Vania game with Brawler type combat. D) comes this Tuesday
Hotline Miami(this summer. D)
Terraria(D)
Dragon Fantasy: Book 1 & 2(Book 1 is coming this month or next. 2 during the summer. D)

Also Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate is coming this year too. I posted info on it a few pages back with a few screenshots too.