The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I found this a little while ago while exploring in Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.
I would love if they did a Jak & Daxter game considering how well they handled Sly.

z9ukx.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I found this a little while ago while exploring in Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.
I would love if they did a Jak & Daxter game considering how well they handled Sly.

z9ukx.jpg
Sly or Rayman? I have been thinking of buying one of them.

I am still beasting in MLB 12 The Show. I am in season 5 with my player now

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guacamelee looks dope.
I got to beat P4G and Fire Emblem before I buy anymore games, though.

Copped a grip with shoulder buttons for the Vita and now it feel MUCH better when I hold it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol @cfountain kept all those $20 cards and is sitting FAT with his vita while we all starve.

:smh: People out here starving deleting their browser history, search history and system apps trying to squeeze every last MB out their card and this brutha out here :eat: using OUR serial codes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

:smh: People out here starving deleting their browser history, search history and system apps trying to squeeze every last MB out their card and this brutha out here :eat: using OUR serial codes.
yeah man thats fukked up by him. He should PayPal all of us $21 each since we been out here waiting for that damn email to come through and we get NOTHING... @cfountain on his phone like

you-lose-wanka-meme-generator-you-get-nothing-you-lose-a68cbb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Link to the grip?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/PSVita-Trigger-Grips-Sony-PS-Vita/dp/B0072A4JVW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365784372&sr=8-1&keywords=ps+vita+trigger+grip"]Amazon.com: PDP PSVita Trigger Grips: Video Games[/ame]

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soul sacrifice demo out next week! Ready to :eat: brehs

A demo for Soul Sacrifice will land on PSN next week, it was announced on the PS Blog. You can pick it up off the store on April 16 in North America and on April 17 in Europe. You start off in the demo as a slave who is owned by a ruthless mage, and is to be sacrificed. The event is interrupted by a mysterious tome which gives you the ability to think and speak, and it goes from there. try it out yourself. The game is out on Vita April 30. Below, there’s also a video interview with the game’s developer Keiji Inafune. Watch it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2