The PS Vita Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Holy shyt. This changing dimensions mechanic has pushed this game (Guacamele) to a whole different level. My mind is literally :mindblown: trying to get these jumps and shyt down
the Tule Tree has me like:sadcam:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Man im trying to hold off from buying New Little King's Story.

I mean it HAS to have a price drop at some point. I just cant bite on $40 even if the money came from Sony screwing up.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Had my vita a little over a week now. First impressions :wow:

Black ops sucks but :lawd: sfxtekken and lilbigplanet.

I have persona too but imma just save that when I have a lot of time on my hands.

One problem though I've been running into is when I go to the ps store and try to download frobishi says it says initiating download or whatever but it never initiates. So I press cancel and then the screen is stuck dimmed on the ps store. :sadcam:

I really wanna try that game out since
They said it's like wario ware.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Had my vita a little over a week now. First impressions :wow:

Black ops sucks but :lawd: sfxtekken and lilbigplanet.

I have persona too but imma just save that when I have a lot of time on my hands.

One problem though I've been running into is when I go to the ps store and try to download frobishi says it says initiating download or whatever but it never initiates. So I press cancel and then the screen is stuck dimmed on the ps store. :sadcam:

I really wanna try that game out since
They said it's like wario ware.
PS Store is tripping out right now. the Store update even got pushed back:sadcam:

but yeah, Frobisher Says is a fun game. especially since its free. make sure you play in a well lite area tho because some games require the camera.

and download Treasures of Montezuma Blitz(free-to-play) nice lil timewaster.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I went hard on guacamelee I already passed yall :laugh: I think I'm right before the final boss. Don't wanna post a spoiler, but the part that drove me crazy was jumping thru the red vines in the sky. Youll know what I mean when ya get there :upsetfavre:

I gave up on doing the practice gym too, hope there's nothing special I'm missing there

I don't see the soul sacrifice demo out yet...

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I bought Dragon Fantasy Book I and am downloading Soul Sacrifice now.

Its not gonna finish before I leave tho:to: