:wow2:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Guacamelee is nice bruhs

its cross buy so you get the PS3 version free too.

also Dragon Fantasy: Book 1 comes out next week. 9.99 regular price, 7.99(I think) for PS+ users.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Guacamelee is nice bruhs

its cross buy so you get the PS3 version free too.

also Dragon Fantasy: Book 1 comes out next week. 9.99 regular price, 7.99(I think) for PS+ users.

Can you compare it to anything? I'm slightly intrigued by it.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Can you compare it to anything? I'm slightly intrigued by it.
I think this may help
Though there are several direct allusions to Metroid here (the Chozo statues are particularly blatant), the game actually has more in common with Cave Story. While the Metroid games are generally solitary affairs, Guacamelee! often punctuates successful battles and discovery of new areas with cutscenes that come alive with a variety of charming and memorable characters.

I cant think of a game exactly outside of the old 2D Castlevania games but its a brawler too. combats fun and the dodge is on the right stick on the Vita which feels nice. beating dudes up then then grappling them and tossing them to other enemies to continue the combo. quite a few moves to buy and upgrades. I havent gotten to far but the platforming is varied and relies on your skills going by vids of stuff down the line. and it has some side quests, hidden collectibles, etc.

and a Platinum trophy

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was looking for a good platform game for my flight tomorrow and guacamelee was on sale so i thought id try it. not very far and dont know wtf is going on :skip: gonna save it for the plane since i heard its short

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would buy guacamelee but this memory card man. I think I'm just going to cave in and buy the 16GB for $30.