The PS Vita Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
real talk, when you beat P4G it leaves a void man:to: I was mad that I beat it but I started the New Game + with the quickness.

great game. I hope they have another sale on Persona 3 Portable so I can have them both at the same time.

and at some point, Persona 5 PS3/Vita with Cross Save support:wow:

and Dragon's Crown too.

Persona 4 is great man. I'm not even playing golden I'm just playing P4 on PCSX2 and I LOVE the feeling and atmosphere of the game. At first, I wasn't too fond of the whole tv world, teddie thing but it grew on me. I just love coming home and hearing "WELCOME HOME BIG BRO!" from Nanako :to:

Also I'm rank 7 so far with Yukiko, tryna see what's up with that. I just saved Rise and she's been on Senpai's johnson since that happened :smugfavre: .

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

Persona 4 is great man. I'm not even playing golden I'm just playing P4 on PCSX2 and I LOVE the feeling and atmosphere of the game. At first, I wasn't too fond of the whole tv world, teddie thing but it grew on me. I just love coming home and hearing "WELCOME HOME BIG BRO!" from Nanako :to:

Also I'm rank 7 so far with Yukiko, tryna see what's up with that. I just saved Rise and she's been on Senpai's johnson since that happened :smugfavre: .
it was hard not to mess around on Yukiko with Rise man:sadcam:

she wasnt even holding back.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
first up Ys: Memories of Celceta is coming this Fall:blessed: getting it Day One!!!

Secondly, seems the PSN $20 referral thing DID WORK!!!:leon:...but yeah, you know, wait it out to be sure.

The account page finally works and 2 of them I sent have been accepted already, 6 are Success-pending, and 2 are pending.
@NatiboyB is accepted and I think @Khalil_4real is the other accepted(I deleted the emails after I got them and sent the referrals so I'm going off memory) I'm guessing accepted means it worked:yeshrug:

I'll keep checking to see the others too.

Last edited by a moderator:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Damn I'm late what's this $20 scam y'all running? I want in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
I gave all of em out man. Sorry.

but yeah, it was the Refer friends to buy a Vita and Sony will give you $20 in PSN credit. They sent the emails to a few(around a thousand or so) people.

I got an email and gave it to the people on here and a couple on another site. Thing is, it seems you didnt actually have to buy a new one to get the credit, just register.

I'm guessing its working going by the referral site saying a couple have been accepted and some are success-pending.

Daps
I gave all of em out man. Sorry.

but yeah, it was the Refer friends to buy a Vita and Sony will give you $20 in PSN credit. They sent the emails to a few(around a thousand or so) people.

I got an email and gave it to the people on here and a couple on another site. Thing is, it seems you didnt actually have to buy a new one to get the credit, just register.

I'm guessing its working going by the referral site saying a couple have been accepted and some are success-pending.

So wait, I have to had gotten one of those emails to partake? Or can I still do this on my own?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
JUST got my Vita bruhs, picked it up with an 8GB memory stick and Persona 4 Golden. I literally JUST made my first save file:blessed::blessed:

Question- How can I get in on this referral thing y'all got going on? I wanna eat with the rest of my Vita brethren :shaq:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JUST got my Vita bruhs, picked it up with an 8GB memory stick and Persona 4 Golden. I literally JUST made my first save file:blessed::blessed:

Question- How can I get in on this referral thing y'all got going on? I wanna eat with the rest of my Vita brethren :shaq:

You need a bigger memory card but 100 if you got PS plus you already eat in.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
So wait, I have to had gotten one of those emails to partake? Or can I still do this on my own?

you can be referred if you didnt get an email but to sign up to give referrals you had to have received the email from Sony.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
first up Ys: Memories of Celceta is coming this Fall:blessed: getting it Day One!!!

Secondly, seems the PSN $20 referral thing DID WORK!!!:leon:...but yeah, you know, wait it out to be sure.

The account page finally works and 2 of them I sent have been accepted already, 6 are Success-pending, and 2 are pending.
@NatiboyB is accepted and I think @Khalil_4real is the other accepted(I deleted the emails after I got them and sent the referrals so I'm going off memory) I'm guessing accepted means it worked:yeshrug:

I'll keep checking to see the others too.

Does that mean they're getting paid out quicker than the 4-6 weeks it originally said? :leon:

Hope I'm next on the success list. :blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Does that mean they're getting paid out quicker than the 4-6 weeks it originally said? :leon:

Hope I'm next on the success list. :blessed:
dont know but the list is still the same from when I checked it earlier.

I'll check again tomorrow tho.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Went ahead and copped the 32GB off Amazon yesterday. Should arrive sometime next week and thanks to PS+ should be able to have 7 or 8 games loaded up and haven't bought anything besides the bundle to start with, Sony :lawd:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Dl'd ff7 and 9. So happy i smoked away every memory i have of playing ff9. Feels like a brand new experience.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
16 hours in on Persona 4. I've got Yukiko showing "a small hint of Love" for ya boy:takedat:

But I just met Rise and I want her too:noah:

Looks as if I'm gonna have them both:shaq:

Damn how the hell you only 16 hours in and you got Rise already?? I'm playing the OG persona 4 on PCSX2 for the PC and I got her around 25 hours in.