The PS Vita Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall talk about persona 4 im at the point where I have went in the tv and the rope is still on then outside I will play for the bulk of the day.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Maxed out social link Rise is amazing bruh:yes: the final battle against the true boss was won thanks to her:wow:...and Yukiko too.

Both em came thru in the clutch for ya boy many times during this game:to:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
man outside of playing Treasure of Montezuma Blitz(I got over 40+ hours in the game:huhldup:) and NGS+ I've been playing the Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time demo like crazy. I cant wait for the game. I just prefer the feel of it on the Vita compared to the PS3.

I'd like if Sony handed Jak & Daxter to Sanzaru as well.

and keep this same price point in the future:yes:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man outside of playing Treasure of Montezuma Blitz(I got over 40+ hours in the game:huhldup:) and NGS+ I've been playing the Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time demo like crazy. I cant wait for the game. I just prefer the feel of it on the Vita compared to the PS3.

I'm copping that sly thieves for 40 bones. Cross play ftw.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yea Sony might as well let Sanzaru handle Jak. I mean if Naughty Dog will be busy with Last of US and uncharted at least revive these dudes.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
its hard turning down these girls when you get their social link high enough.

especially Rise bruh. She holds nothing back:whew:

I stayed faithful this playthrough.

It was too funny what happened in Persona 3 tho:laugh: like every girl you messed with would meet up in one room:sadcam: I talked myself out of it and my boys helped me out too:obama: If I had to choose between em it definitely would have been Yukari having the honors.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to smash Yukiko and Chie. Yukiko look like she got that wet wet that'll make a breh's persona come out use Diarama after a "session".

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
its hard turning down these girls when you get their social link high enough.

especially Rise bruh. She holds nothing back:whew:

I stayed faithful this playthrough.

It was too funny what happened in Persona 3 tho:laugh: like every girl you messed with would meet up in one room:sadcam: I talked myself out of it and my boys helped me out too:obama: If I had to choose between em it definitely would have been Yukari having the honors.

I'm really trying to stay faithful to Yukiko. I've already maxed out her social link and we're in love, but Rise is throwing it at me bruhs. And I ain't never ran from no p*ssy:noah:

Are there consequences to dating more than one chick?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm really trying to stay faithful to Yukiko. I've already maxed out her social link and we're in love, but Rise is throwing it at me bruhs. And I ain't never ran from no p*ssy:noah:

Are there consequences to dating more than one chick?

Some chicks will intervene in dates with other chicks in certain scenarios (with hilarious outcomes), but there's no outright negative consequence to dating chicks simultaneously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to job being ghey.