Reppin
Louisiana
kzm_ss_2013-01-31_killzonemercenary_08.jpg

kzm_ss_2013-01-31_killzonemercenary_01.jpg

kzm_ss_2013-01-31_killzonemercenary_03.jpg

kzm_ss_2013-01-31_killzonemercenary_07.jpg

kzm_ss_2013-01-31_killzonemercenary_10.jpg

Full fledged single player campaign
We will visit places known previously from other games. GG will show us known mission from different perspective, eg. - operation Archangel from Killzone 2
Main character is Aaron Danner - mercenary working for fame and money. He's a member of colonial army and he'll be working both of ISA and Helgen. Who pays more - gonna get the job done. And yes, first time in the series we won't play as an ISA.
We will be rewarded with cash for completing the mission. We could spend this on a black market for buying new weapons, guns, gadgets (drones, energy shield, invicibility). It's expensive and short working - but rewarding and helpful.
Vanguard is the new system. You can see it on the left arm of Aaron. You can quick access shops and use special weapons touching it.
For multiplayer - 8 players, 3 modes (Warzone, Team Deathmatch and Deathmatch). Money earned from single player and guns are unlocked in multiplayer too.
There's a whole Contract system (just like in Hitman: Absolution). After finishing a mission, you can activate a contract and earn additional money.
As I wrote earlier - graphically is astonishig, best looking game on PSVita.
Touch controls (stealh kills, zooming with sniper rifle [it's optional, though], "waggle gimmicks" for aiming, but it's all well implemented and it isn't feel like they added it just to add anything.
September 2013.
[ame=http://youtu.be/rOy5ztkZr3c]Killzone Mercenary - Exclusive Gameplay Reveal - A Guide to Weaponry - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ok bruhs. I finally broke down and sold my 3DS and PSP-3000 today on Craigslist. I'm copping a Vita tomorrow at GameStop after lunch along with Persona 4 Golden. GameStop has a deal where you get a used Vita and an 8GB memory for $185. Plus I'm paying on base so no tax:whew: I'm REALLY hoping that $ony proves me wrong this year and goes all out on promoting the Vita and getting some good quality GAMES out there for it.

I'm ready to be initiated into the fold bruhs....

#TPC

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Ok bruhs. I finally broke down and sold my 3DS and PSP-3000 today on Craigslist. I'm copping a Vita tomorrow at GameStop after lunch along with Persona 4 Golden. GameStop has a deal where you get a used Vita and an 8GB memory for $185. Plus I'm paying on base so no tax:whew: I'm REALLY hoping that $ony proves me wrong this year and goes all out on promoting the Vita and getting some good quality GAMES out there for it.

I'm ready to be initiated into the fold bruhs....

#TPC

i couldnt think of a better entry point. p4g is absolute raw

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Golden is what sold me on the Vita. I was just waiting for THAT game to come along and push me over the edge. I'm a JRPG fanatic, it's pretty much all I play these days and The Persona series is like the JRPG master these days....

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
real talk, when you beat P4G it leaves a void man:to: I was mad that I beat it but I started the New Game + with the quickness.

great game. I hope they have another sale on Persona 3 Portable so I can have them both at the same time.

and at some point, Persona 5 PS3/Vita with Cross Save support:wow:

and Dragon's Crown too.