The PS Vita Thread

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i thought about selling my vita for some studio plugins but i play that jawn too much.

so it could free up time for music but then i really wouldn't be gaming. a gift and a curse

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
indies and japanese games, im personally happy, well, content:manny:

yeah, still rolling through Sly 2. Im in Canada now. So close to that Plat bruhs:banderas: One more move related trophy and the rest are story related.

after I beat it, I guess I'll go back to Toukiden or FFX on the Vita.

cant do 3 straight Sly's in a row:dead: I'll put off 3 for a few months.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I do not understand selling the console for a lost. shyt will never make sense to me how people just buy electronics and months later sell them at a lost without a care.

Anyway. The AAA vita games are not even the most played games on the system. Handhelds don't need AAA games.

That Uncharted sucked. Would Anyone really want a sequel to that game?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
my only regret is we likely won't get another Syphon Filter.

you can't end a damn series like that cliff hanger in logan's shadow on the psp:damn:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do not understand selling the console for a lost. shyt will never make sense to me how people just buy electronics and months later sell them at a lost without a care.

Anyway. The AAA vita games are not even the most played games on the system. Handhelds don't need AAA games.

That Uncharted was absolutely horrible. I cannot believe they even let a game with the Uncharted name come out in that condition. shyt literally felt like a knock off game.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

its loss, not lost you drake dikk suckin mouth breather.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Been playing modnation racers which is actually pretty fun. Got me in the mood for a good racing/driving game on vita. Any brehs got a recommendation??

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
because proboards is :trash:. what im gonna argue with looney about how he eats cats and drinks garbage water all the time. nah, im straight. im bout that coli life:blessed:

smh traitor!

I agree about proboards, but u aint nothin but a number on this site, like a jew in Nazi Germany

feel free 2 stop by da-sauce.proboards.com